Community > Posts By > Xqusite

Xqusite's photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:57 AM
Yes it is true,I dated once ever in my life with a lady. i was truthful with her a lot to the extend that when she wronged me i rather took the blame,I dated her for four years without have sex with her but she felt it was wrong one evening she called me to come over to her place,i never expected it n was even more of a surprise after all these was over,we had a discussion but i never liked it because it was like she wanted a breakup immediately i asked her n she said yes.
Some years later she had a guy they had all the sex she wanted but was not happy because the guy never wanted her but because she needed sex the guy have to.I meet her one time unhappy and she told me this, it was the best decision she should have taken but it was too late i asked her why she is saying that n she said she has regreted not been with me and also she is proud of me.So it was better staying with me than leaving because there is no other me....

Xqusite's photo
Thu 11/20/14 11:46 AM
Edited by Xqusite on Thu 11/20/14 11:59 AM
Yes it is true,I dated once ever in my life with a lady. i was truthful with her a lot to the extend that when she wronged me i rather took the blame,I dated her for four years without have sex with her but she felt it was wrong one evening she called me to come over to her place,i never expected it n was even more of a surprise after all these was over,we had a discussion but i never liked it because it was like she wanted a breakup immediately i asked her n she said yes.
Some years later she had a guy they had all the sex she wanted but was not happy because the guy never wanted her but because she needed sex the guy have to.I meet her one time unhappy and she told me this, it was the best decision she should have taken but it is too late i asked her why she was saying that n she said she has regreted not been with me and also she is proud of me. it was better staying with me than leaving because there is no other me....

Xqusite's photo
Tue 06/03/14 03:10 PM
Are ladies kul to be with