Community > Posts By > Etsin

no photo
Fri 08/04/23 01:20 PM

can I ask, have u guys encounter someone like from India but the things is they're not really girl or just pretending to be?

No, only an Indian who pretends to live in Switzerland laugh

How do you know for sure that Indian does not actually live in Switzerland?

no photo
Fri 08/04/23 01:16 PM

We live in such modern times where the live video chats also might be faked... with fake different face, fake different voice, filters as filters might be for the video picture or for the sound too... Some people sometimes might not be prepared immediately to do this.

It is not that hard to tell if a video chat is real or fake.

no photo
Fri 08/04/23 01:12 PM

It's not my goal, man, it's my dream. My goal is to start a family

And where on earth would you like to have your family?

no photo
Thu 08/03/23 01:23 PM
"Medosimo", I suspect your aim is to immigrate to a Western country, where a marriage certificate obtained online might be accepted!

no photo
Thu 08/03/23 09:14 AM
"Medosimo",

Make yourself clear! Do you want to use the internet to try to get a marriage certificate, or just to get to know some woman to an extent before both of you decide to meet in the flesh?

no photo
Wed 08/02/23 01:00 PM
Now that user was really pissed off by this site or app!

no photo
Wed 08/02/23 09:36 AM
:point_up:
Between the two dates shown in his post, there are more than 24 hours.

no photo
Tue 08/01/23 09:22 PM

I may be a dummy but I didn't know they had palm and banana trees in New York.

Palm trees. I think they're in California, right? Maybe New York? Banana trees?

Maybe they are in the same place you are in SE Asia since I would bet a dollar to a donut that you are not in CA. Shall I look up your picture on Google?

Yes go ahead and prove it if you can!

no photo
Sat 07/29/23 05:08 PM
:point_up:
It's my pleasure to enlighten you about the stolen picture.

no photo
Thu 07/27/23 10:18 AM
The picture shows retired gymnast Aly Raisman promoting her designed sneaker for ‘Worth the Fight’ campaign.

no photo
Wed 07/26/23 09:26 PM

I've been wondering what people nowadays think about relationships. Do you believe the man is the head of the house, the leader, and the wife submits to him as his helpmeet? Like, that's what the Bible says, but it seems like so many people find that as old fashioned. As for me, I think the Bible is as up to date as ever, and life would be better if we followed it. What do you all think?

I could not imagine myself being in a romantic relationship with a woman who has a mentality similar to yours!

1 3 Next