Community > Posts By > Etsin

no photo
Mon 08/21/23 01:21 PM

Also, set your email filter to limit those who don’t interest you from messaging you. You can do that here https://mingle2.com/inbox/filters

LOL that must be why I still get contacted by 18 year olds in California when mine is set to 150 miles and 40+.

Out of curiosity to test your claim, I created a fake profile for an 18 year old female living in California, tried to contact you via chat but the message did not go through.

no photo
Mon 08/21/23 01:19 PM

Spying on me would be in vain since I don’t do or say much.

When you have a friend over,
Put your tablet/ipad/phone in the same room but don't use it...
Then say something specific, out loud to your friend...
Like...
I'm thinking of buying a new car
I'm thinking of buying a diamond ring
I'm thinking of booking a holiday
And note how you start seeing adverts for the very things you mentioned...

That might be the case if one grants the app, which is displaying the ads, permission to access the microphone.

no photo
Sun 08/20/23 09:20 AM

Why are there so any apps on an iPad or smart phone that you might not ever use?

I think you can disable unwanted default apps which may not be uninstalled, and turn off unnecessary access permissions of the others.

no photo
Sun 08/20/23 07:15 AM

Ist für dieses Verfahren nicht ein Gesichtspass erforderlich?

Ich denke, dass du mit diesem Bild keine Gesichtsüberprüfung bestehen werdest. (transl. I think that you won't pass a face check with this picture.

no photo
Sun 08/20/23 07:00 AM
No more real than the cast and characters of the film series and book with the same title, what do you think?

no photo
Fri 08/18/23 12:50 PM

Spending time with people who enjoy life helps you cope with the difficult ones. His desire to enjoy life while he is still able suggests that rental property may be the wrong investment for him.

This post is copy-pastes:http://www.collinsdictionary.com/pt/sentences/english-sentences/enjoy-life
If you enjoy your life, then tell us how.

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 06:46 AM

is there any decent guys in this world :earth_americas: :joy:

I have always felt bad I took the last one ;-)

You did good. He is awesome.

If so, then how come she's divorced according to her profile!

That is unless she does now have a lover.

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 03:40 AM

is there any decent guys in this world :earth_americas: :joy:

I have always felt bad I took the last one ;-)

You did good. He is awesome.

If so, then how come she's divorced according to her profile!

no photo
Thu 08/17/23 03:38 AM

If I was looking for a call girl, I'd take a walk down the street.

Why would the consequent follow the antecedent, unless perhaps you wanted to make an incall!

no photo
Mon 08/14/23 04:02 AM

A bit of Arabic laugh
Arabic is my mother tongue Mr Sal3am, and I had been Muslim unfortunately so I am totally aware of all the BS of this retarded ideology. :wink:

I wonder what do you say as a condolence to a Muslim close relative or dear friend of yours, who is mourning?

البقية بحياتك
A traditional condolence phrase used in Levant and Egypt. has no religious meaning and translated roughly to (you have the rest of life) or (The rest of life is yours) etc... Which means you still have the rest of your life to live

Okay, and if someone condoling with you said: “عظم الله أجركم” transl. “May Allah reward you", your reply would be?

no photo
Sun 08/13/23 06:10 AM
"Duttoneer":

Each photo has a unique web address, here is one of yours:

no photo
Sat 08/12/23 09:43 AM

Adding a photo in a thread post

You use to be able to post a photo in to a thread, is that still possible?

I seem to remember we use to be able to include a photo from our own pc, or profile pictures,that was many years ago now. When some members had an Avatar as profile picture. laugh I miss those.

I don't see why you cannot still do it.

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 04:39 PM

My comment was tongue in cheek so I suggest you read it again or go find your sense of humour.

My sense of humor is retained, thank you.

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 01:33 PM

A bit of Arabic laugh
Arabic is my mother tongue Mr Sal3am, and I had been Muslim unfortunately so I am totally aware of all the BS of this retarded ideology. :wink:

I wonder what do you say as a condolence to a Muslim close relative or dear friend of yours, who is mourning?

no photo
Fri 08/11/23 01:19 PM

How can you lose a girlfriend, it’s not like she’s a set of car keys

Nothing wrong in saying s/he lost a former lover. Look up the definition of the verb "to lose" in a dictionary.

no photo
Tue 08/08/23 04:01 AM
I wonder if a traffic citation was issued for careless driving!

no photo
Sun 08/06/23 02:04 PM
When one piston is at Top Dead Center and the other is 180° opposite at Bottom Dead Center, the pop pop pop pop you hear from a Johnny Popper is NOT left firing POP and right firing POP 180° later, the POP the human ear can recognize is the COMBINATION/ADDITION of BOTH firings (a quick 180° apart) followed by the relatively longer 540° coast cycle before the ear detects another POP. You don't hear POP POP then ---- ---- ---- (540°).

no photo
Sat 08/05/23 01:16 PM
Is it even possible to create an account showing such a young age?
I used the search function setting the age and country fields, and found a profile with the same name for an 18 year old woman from England. The profile displays two photos of a girl who looks younger than 18 years.

no photo
Sat 08/05/23 04:19 AM

can I ask, have u guys encounter someone like from India but the things is they're not really girl or just pretending to be?

No, only an Indian who pretends to live in Switzerland laugh

How do you know for sure that Indian does not actually live in Switzerland?

Has an Indian acquaintance of his informed you so?

no photo
Sat 08/05/23 04:11 AM
:point_up:
May you find your love in Western Sahara!