Medosimo's photo
Fri 08/04/23 03:35 PM
I can give up everything and go to where my love is

Medosimo's photo
Fri 08/04/23 06:44 AM
Thank you

Medosimo's photo
Fri 08/04/23 06:43 AM
Thank you darling your words seem to be motivating and positive at the same time not like some bullies thank you again

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 02:14 PM
Yes, your position on the matter is respected "ريفر سبيريت"

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 02:10 PM
It's not my goal, man, it's my dream. My goal is to start a family

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 10:17 AM
Proxy marriage exactly

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 10:13 AM
lol no sam

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 10:12 AM

Online marriage, also known as virtual or internet marriage, is a legally recognized union where the couple participates in a marriage ceremony conducted through digital means, such as video conferencing or online platforms. It offers several advantages, including the ability to marry across borders, access a wider range of choices for ceremonies, and potentially save time and costs. However, the legal recognition of online marriages varies among countries and states, with some jurisdictions fully accepting them, while others may require additional documentation or physical presence. As technology and social norms continue to evolve, the acceptance and regulation of online marriages may also change over time.

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 09:39 AM
My words are clear, my friend. The Internet is only a means of getting to know each other. As for marriage, it comes when both parties are convinced of each other. This is the logic, isn't it?

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 06:43 AM
Yes, I agree with you

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 06:42 AM
The Internet is only a means of getting to know each other first, then in order to know the seriousness of the two parties. As for the ideal marriage, it is necessary to live together in one house. You share the sweet and the bitter, and live life in all its details. This is how you enjoy your life.

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 06:05 AM
good

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 05:49 AM
I believe online relationships last longer
Perhaps due to the homogeneity of cultures and others... In terms of the negatives and positives, I think that life is just like this. The most important thing remains to love the other side with its positives and negatives.

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 05:30 AM
I agree with you, but it is inconceivable that they marry outside the law, as there is no marriage without the law

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 05:20 AM
Perhaps this is your view on the subject and your opinion is respected, but there are many people who got married through the Internet, despite the distance between them, as well as despite the different cultures.

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 03:56 AM
I have been looking for a wife for a long time. Is there anyone who believes in online marriage?

Medosimo's photo
Thu 08/03/23 03:18 AM
hello