Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 07/24/23 12:57 AM
Scorpio boy half Palestinian half English unvaccinated masters educated

no photo
Mon 07/24/23 12:52 AM
Hello and thanks :blush: (My opinion) Semi decent - “ a woman :woman: who you can go to the cinema with without having to worry if the guys in the popcorn queue have already been there… is her instagram full of replies to random men…if so I could never take her seriously… is she selling her nudes on only fans for £2.99 ? If so I would never be seen in public with her…. The society in which we all live in now has made it really hard especially in my case as a lot of stuff puts me off so I guess I’m just gonna go travelling and look for someone in search of themselves

no photo
Sun 07/23/23 12:26 PM
Find it hard to meet women enjoy my own company don’t really drink so I’ve decided to go travelling alone hoping to meet some friends and maybe even a woman… I’m 33 not sure if I’m doing something wrong but I don’t feel part of society tbh…

no photo
Sun 07/23/23 12:18 PM
So it seems these days at the ripe young age of 33 that it’s really hard for decent hardworking men who are not just looking for sex to find semi decent attractive women, I think the issue is that these women are inundated with male attention that they feel they don’t have to do anything to get it so why bother… maybe I’m wrong… any thoughts ??