Community > Posts By > D69man

D69man's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:33 PM
Arlington TX here. Looks like we have gotten a few texans in here since this thread started.

D69man's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:15 PM
The pics are good but, i would replace the default profile pic with one of yourself. Also, I agree with the cryptic writing. It is ok to have it in there but try to add something more down to earth about yourself. Maybe something like. I like hiking or I paint. Overall, it is a good profile. Best of luck to you

D69man's photo
Sat 11/22/08 07:08 PM
Hello my name is Dan and I am new to the site. Signed up with this site to meet new people and maybe find some new friends.
A little about me. I am living in Arlington TX but am originally from Clovis NM. I work as a web developer for a company that I will not name. It is great fun and I enjoy it a lot. On week days and weekends I spend the majority of my time at my computer. Usually reading up on the latest tech or playing with my latest software program. When I am not on the computer I enjoy TV books and music.
Well, that is me in a nutshell. There is more but you have to ask to find out. See you in the forums and I hope everyone has a nice day. Thanks for reading.