Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 12:28 PM
Well that's not very nice Mr Good Guy. Not that it's any of your business but I'm just now ready to date after being single for 5 years because my fiance broke my heart into a million tiny pieces. I'm not desperate for attention or I'd take it anywhere I can get it. My point was I know fake people are online. Imagination can be a powerful thing. To me it's akin to roleplay and if I am getting something out of the exchange who are you to judge me?

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 08:57 AM
I'm here but that's kind of obvious because I started this thread lol.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 08:57 AM
Yeah I know how the internet can be. I'm being catfished right now and I know it, but he's sending me pictures of a really attractive guy (who I know isn't him because I did a reverse photo search) and typing to me in a Russian accent. I'm sure he's going to ask me for money eventually but for now it's kind of cool just to get the attention. Even if it is from a fake person.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 08:35 PM
I got pointed to this site by a gay google search for dating sites I haven't already tried but I'm seeing a lot of heterosexuals on here and I have no idea if I'm in the completely wrong place.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 08:23 PM
So I'm seeing a lot of mixed people on here which is great, but I'm 100% a gay man and I was looking for a gay site but here I am. I could write about myself here but I already filled out my profile and added pictures so should I just point to that? Just looking for real connection in whatever form it takes. Drop a line. Say hi. Who knows what could happen.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 08:14 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 07/16/23 08:19 PM
Hey guys! So I'm new here. About 5 minutes old so I'm not even sure where to start or if my photos have been approved. I guess since I'm posting rate my profile I'm just trying to drum up some attention. Location doesn't really matter to me. If you're from the other side of the globe and like my profile please send a message. I'm a real guy looking for a real guy :wink: