Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 07/24/23 03:51 PM
I never said anything about money. You're off topic with that comment. How do you know if women just want money?

no photo
Mon 07/24/23 02:13 AM
I want to write this and get some answers
Why is it so hard to find a good partner?

Im typing my story below...

I've never been asked on dates my whole life up until now. I assume its because darker skinned women are seen as less worthy than a fare skin woman (I know this is true because in the past in elementary-middle school, I was teased for being the darkest out the bunch, name calling, racial slurs from my own race/others). That lead me to stay quiet and silent for years. I distanced myself from everybody till this day I can never understand why I was picked on all the time. I stayed to myself didn't bother anyone. sometimes I feel stuck in a dark hole at times because of this. mad

Moving forward there has been multiple incidents that have happened to me or where my presence made someone do/say something because I'm black. I would expect things to be better these days but things seems the same (would moving to a different state (I'm in Marin, CA) be a better route?). (Let me know which state is the least racist?) brokenheart The end grumble