Community > Posts By > memphisboss

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:49 PM

WHATS WRONG WHEN YOU JUST DONT LIKE TALKING ON THE PHONE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR GIRL LOVES TO. HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMAN THAT WITHOUT MAKING HER FEEL LIKE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER. IN ADDITION' ITS A LD RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DONT SEE HER MUCH.

I'm in a same boat. Sorry ladies! I just can't talk for hours on the phone. Once I tell what happened, next day, there isn't much i can add unless something extra ordinary happens. I got crucified for this with so many girls, because somehow they think I don't love them or something...

I'm not a phone-guy, that's all and not because I don't "love", but simply because I don't know what to talk about if there is really not much happening. And I don't like it, when they just wait and wait for me to say something and I'm like being tortured, because I am trying to think of what to talk about and I have to switch to a stupid subject. In person it's different, then we can always talk about something, but just sit over the damn phone for hours, I can't do that.

Good to know someone else feels exactly like i do!! Torture exactly. lol

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:14 PM

does that to the point of no return!!! how do you set your computer to capitalize the letters automatically? Or do you have to shift the hell out of the beginning of each sentence?

Hold the shift key for the first letter of each sentence.

Thought so. That really sucks

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:58 PM
does that to the point of no return!!! how do you set your computer to capitalize the letters automatically? Or do you have to shift the hell out of the beginning of each sentence?

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:55 PM
true

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:53 PM

good catch winx

well, a LD relationship takes time and work...
it sounds like u'd rather spend your time
doing something else??

well its not just a serious serious relationship. idunno

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:51 PM

Do you always use caps????

sorry. why does that bother people? i never knew why. im new to this www type stuff

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:45 PM

YEAH SHE TEXTS ME EVERYDAY. ALL DAY SOMETIMES. I JUST DONT LIKE SITTING ON THE PHONE SPILLING MY GUTS FOR SOME ODD REASON. LOL. ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE I WAS A KID. I NEVER HAVE LIKED TALKING ON THE PHONE AT ALL.I THINK SHE JUST HAS A TRUST ISSUE. BUT SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T. IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL THO.

Does she know that you're on this site?

YEAH SHE DOES!!!! I MET HER HERE

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:43 PM
WHATS WRONG WHEN YOU DONT LIKE YOUR WOMAN SMOTHERING YOU ALL THE TIME

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:41 PM

Check your email, Jas.

awwwwww man, i wanna know too. i am sooooooo tired of the benedryl.

Check your email. :-)
[/quote
]ME TOO PLEASE

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:27 PM
MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR GAME TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH A WOMEN YET. YOU KNOW WORKING ON THEYRE LINES OR WHATEVA. OR THEY JUST LOSE INTREST IN YOU. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!! LOL

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:24 PM
YEAH SHE TEXTS ME EVERYDAY. ALL DAY SOMETIMES. I JUST DONT LIKE SITTING ON THE PHONE SPILLING MY GUTS FOR SOME ODD REASON. LOL. ITS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE I WAS A KID. I NEVER HAVE LIKED TALKING ON THE PHONE AT ALL.I THINK SHE JUST HAS A TRUST ISSUE. BUT SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T. IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL THO.

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:13 PM
Edited by memphisboss on Wed 12/10/08 10:14 PM
WHATS WRONG WHEN YOU JUST DONT LIKE TALKING ON THE PHONE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR GIRL LOVES TO. HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMAN THAT WITHOUT MAKING HER FEEL LIKE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER. IN ADDITION' ITS A LD RELATIONSHIP AND YOU DONT SEE HER MUCH.

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:59 PM
Edited by memphisboss on Wed 12/10/08 10:00 PM
THANKS ALL!!!!! YOU GUYS WERE REALLY HELPFUL

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:24 PM
Edited by memphisboss on Wed 12/10/08 09:25 PM
im not very used to using computer software but does avg take care of the infections
i installed avg and adaware. should this fix my problem

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:02 PM

Yes...

I use Spybot Search and Destroy.
I use Glary's Utilities.
I use Ccleaner.

I sometimes use Adaware by Lavasoft but most of it is covered by Spybot.

All are free and have good reviews.

what are the links

memphisboss's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:28 PM
Edited by memphisboss on Wed 12/10/08 08:29 PM
any free virus removal sites. my antivirus says my comp has some on it. help please. it says i have 33 infections

memphisboss's photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:17 PM
teeth then @$$. teeth tell you alot about her A$$. teeth dirty A$$ stinks too.ROFLMAO

memphisboss's photo
Tue 12/02/08 01:36 AM
LIKE STR8 FROM THE STREET TYPE NOT JAIL BIRDS!!!LOL CAN CONDUCT HIMSELF IN ALL ENVIROMENTS TYPE. BUT AS THE OLD SAYING GOES" YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT THE HOOD BU CANT TAKE THE HOOD OUT OF ME" TYPE

memphisboss's photo
Tue 12/02/08 01:24 AM
ATTRACTED TO 'THUGGISH MEN" OUT THERE!!! SOME SAY THEY ARE BUT REALLY CANT HANDLE IT

memphisboss's photo
Sat 11/22/08 12:50 PM
hello