Community > Posts By > SMoreno

SMoreno's photo
Sun 01/26/14 05:44 PM

It's not shallow to want to be with a person you consider attractive.

I didn't think so either

SMoreno's photo
Sat 01/25/14 07:27 PM

Why are their looks so
important?

It's not so much for looks being important but come on you gotta be at least a lil attracted to a person. It just won't work if there is no attraction. At least for me :-\ does that make me shallow? :'(

Shallow is a point of view, and yours is the only one that counts when it comes too you. Personally I feel if you fall in love with someone it won't matter how they look but its just a theory. I find deciding whether you want to get to know someone based on what the look like is incredibly shallow and exactly what I'd expect from most women, but that's just my opinion.

=-O you just called me shallow! Lol nice!
Idk maybe there is something wrong with me but thank you for your honesty, your opinions and your time I'll keep all of this in mind. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for thank you again and God bless :-)

looks are important, somewhat anyway...you don't seem shallow, just looking what your looking for... men are the same way, probably more shallow than women are...

good luck in your search...flowers

Thanks mighty moe! :-D you're awesome! :-P good luck in your search

SMoreno's photo
Sat 01/25/14 05:10 PM

Why are their looks so important?

It's not so much for looks being important but come on you gotta be at least a lil attracted to a person. It just won't work if there is no attraction. At least for me :-\ does that make me shallow? :'(

Shallow is a point of view, and yours is the only one that counts when it comes too you. Personally I feel if you fall in love with someone it won't matter how they look but its just a theory. I find deciding whether you want to get to know someone based on what the look like is incredibly shallow and exactly what I'd expect from most women, but that's just my opinion.

=-O you just called me shallow! Lol nice!
Idk maybe there is something wrong with me but thank you for your honesty, your opinions and your time I'll keep all of this in mind. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for thank you again and God bless :-)

SMoreno's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:44 PM

Why are their looks so important?

SMoreno's photo
Fri 01/24/14 05:42 PM

Ugh! Why do all the good looking guys live in another freakin state than me!!? Lol :-(

OMG!! I thought this just happened to me!! lol:)

Lol right! :-( lol we should totally subtle our homes to each other for a few weeks lol ;-)

SMoreno's photo
Thu 01/23/14 10:20 PM

We can start the chating from there we fix a date on how to meet each other

Well unless they would come over here then that'd be great. Lol :-)

SMoreno's photo
Thu 01/23/14 10:19 PM

Ugh! Why do all the good looking guys live in another freakin state than me!!? Lol :-(

Maybe they don't.
Maybe they also have unrealistic expectations.

:-\ oh

SMoreno's photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:30 PM
Well thank you guys :-) and those comments were helpful but I put only around San Antonio because I would like to meet up not just chat on the site or text. See what I mean?

SMoreno's photo
Thu 01/23/14 12:01 PM
No yeah I have but just don't find anybody that interesting here in San Antonio or if I'm interested they aren't :'( lol

SMoreno's photo
Wed 01/22/14 10:31 PM
No ****!! Righy? Lol smh :'( sucks

SMoreno's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:48 PM

SMoreno's photo
Mon 01/06/14 01:25 PM
lol :smile: now if only they had a 'like' button

SMoreno's photo
Mon 01/06/14 10:59 AM
I just love that 'kick him in the butt' nudge! lol it's too funny and I'm gonna use it alot laugh