Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:43 PM
Ice cream with caramel drizzle and whip cream...add cookie crumble on top too.🤤

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:41 PM

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

Exactly my problem.

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:39 PM
I learn, I think. Often hope or delusion makes me forget so, I must learn it over and over again.

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:25 PM
Not sure how someone who isn't me is more qualified to label myself more than than myself, but atheist is more accurate in my opinion (for myself). Doesn't it mean "without belief in gods? Which is exactly what I believe and how I choose to conduct and view the world. Witch is just a derogatory term for people who believe in the power of nature (and with in the self) rather than an authoritarian leader who preaches to others on what an imaginary entity "spoke" to them. Spiritual requires I believe in supernatural beings, which I don't.

As for believing " something came from nothing"; maybe I do? I have no idea how the universe came to be and neither do you. You only have a theory. I choose not to worry about it. Life in the "here and now" has enough troubles to over burden my psyche rather than to hash over what's been here for thousand of years came to be. It's the distant distant past. I don't care. And when it's over, I'll be over; so,...I don't care.

But for theist, they do definitely believe "something came from nothing". o
Otherwise,where did the hocus- pocus Soccer god(s) who made everything from nothing come from? Some things,NO ONE will never truly KNOW.🤷 I wish theist would just believe what they want and stop forcing those beliefs on me. I don't want it!

no photo
Thu 07/06/23 11:04 PM
I'm an agnostic atheist. I think there are no supernatural beings or after dwellings but, I don't KNOW for sure that their aren't any.