Community > Posts By > yelquiamco

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 11:49 AM
Edited by yelquiamco on Fri 01/31/14 11:50 AM

It's not Febuary 1st here yet... But happy birthday.

I share the same birthday as Ryan Seacrest lol, December 24th.

Lol thankyou! :smile:

Ohh! You're the same with Louis Tomlinson! Sorry, Im listening to their songs lately that they are almost what I talk about eachtime I talk. Lol. :) belated happy bday then. :smile:

Thankyou everyone who greeted me. :smile:

no photo
Fri 01/31/14 11:06 AM
Edited by yelquiamco on Fri 01/31/14 11:07 AM
Its my birthday and Im just so loving it coz apparently I have the same birthday as Harry Styles of One Direction. Haha! I dont know anyone else celebrating the same birthday as I am except Harry and a girl I met over Instagram just a few moments ago. So, yeah. Hello everyone who celebrates their birthday on February 1st! Happy bday to us!

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 07:13 AM

I think it's more about the active ingredients in the soap, which does the harm, as in most products. In large doses, common components in antibacterial soaps like triclosan and triclocarban can do some harmful effects. Studies have been done about this and I read it, so I know that can happen. I am, after all, a chili cheese fries connoisseur.

Oh.. so i should avoid products with those?

Well, the issue is still being looked at, although FDA has already issued some prerequisites to the companies in the industry. And I do quote when I say that some data have suggested that long-term exposure to certain active ingredients used in antibacterial products -- for example, triclosan (liquid soaps) and triclocarban (bar soaps)-- could pose health risks, such as bacterial resistance or hormonal effects.

Thats really good to know. Thankyou! I may try to research more about those i guess. :) :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 06:42 AM

I think it's more about the active ingredients in the soap, which does the harm, as in most products. In large doses, common components in antibacterial soaps like triclosan and triclocarban can do some harmful effects. Studies have been done about this and I read it, so I know that can happen. I am, after all, a chili cheese fries connoisseur.

Oh.. so i should avoid products with those?

no photo
Sun 01/26/14 04:18 AM

I use a biodegradable, environmentally friendly body wash. It doesn't have a smell to it but I'm not trying to impress anyone anyway. I'd hate to accidentally kill all the bacteria on my skin and open myself up to infection.

Im not really sure if it can happen though.. but i use mild bodywash so thats not really my concern. Its cool to use natural bodywash.. :)

You don't think what can happen? Killing the symbiotic micro organisms on your skin and opening yourself up to infection? Is your opinion based on research or are you just guessing? Because I'm a bio major who works in the medical field and I know for a fact that it can and does happen.

Hey im not trying to defend. I just told you i didnt knew it might happen.. maybe to the ones with sensitive skin or maybe if the soap is harsh. Thats cool that your a bio major.. im not questioning your knowledge. I didnt know so i was asking. No offense man :smile:

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:26 PM

I use a biodegradable, environmentally friendly body wash. It doesn't have a smell to it but I'm not trying to impress anyone anyway. I'd hate to accidentally kill all the bacteria on my skin and open myself up to infection.

Im not really sure if it can happen though.. but i use mild bodywash so thats not really my concern. Its cool to use natural bodywash.. :)

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 11:06 PM

i dream of someone as random as me. And i mean randomly sane okay?

Lol! I think randomly sane is good. Ransomly insane is not. Lol

Randomly sane?

Well, that leave out most of us here. indifferent

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 02:41 AM
Aww too bad. But at least you found a way from it

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 01:27 AM
Lol you should also try to run to see if girls will try to run after you to smell you! Lol i feel you! Body wash just smells so nice and last long. Though i dont know if theres antibacterial body wash. I guess its aupposed yo wash the germs too not juat the visible dirts :wink:

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 01:15 AM
Well obviously a lot here are looking for their dream mates so.. yeah. Describe your dream mate. Well, I often say Im random so aside from goodlooks, i dream of someone as random as me. And i mean randomly sane okay? Lol. He got to be someone I can depend on. :)

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 01:15 AM
Well obviously a lot here are looking for their dream mates so.. yeah. Describe your dream mate. Well, I often say Im random so aside from goodlooks, i dream of someone as random as me. And i mean randomly sane okay? Lol. He got to be someone I can depend on. :)

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 01:02 AM

mens clothes hey! I ain't no cross-dresser ya know! :banana:

Lol i see what you did there!

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 12:14 AM
Thats a good song!

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 12:08 AM
But its the fragrance doesnt stay. :(

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 12:06 AM
Those are good! I might save it for future use. Lol! laugh

no photo
Sat 01/25/14 12:06 AM
Those are good! I might save it for future use. Lol! laugh

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 11:54 PM
What should you say to get his or her attention? In a good way of course ;)

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 11:51 PM
Talk about random! Lol. I grew up with the bar soap thing but I grew tired of it. And im loving body wash right now! So fragrant :)

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 11:47 PM
I, frankenstein.. its okay I guess :)

no photo
Fri 01/24/14 11:40 PM
One thing should be clear.. not everyone looks for the "jerk" type, same as not all guys prefer the "sexiest prettiest girls". If some may do like those, maybe its because they're looking for a challenge, or maybe they think they're pretty much the same (as te saying birds of the same feathers flock togther) or they're looking for the tragic lovestory hoping to change the other person to be better then they will live happily ever aftrt just like what media is injecting us. But as I said, not everyone looks for those. As a defense for those with "bad image" they may have a story behind why they are like that and some people are drawn to that I guess.:)

Previous 1