Community > Posts By > GracieTracey

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:36 AM
Thanks you for your comment.

Yes, I've moved on. I'm just trying to minimize drama.
More importantly, I want to know at least a little bit about a person who is looking at my photo.
Would also like for someone to read about me, not just look at a picture and "vote". :-}

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:50 AM
Hello, I'm "new" and I'm not sure this comment belongs here, but I have to start somewhere.

I would like to address the issue of posting a photograph. Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable having people I don't know looking at my picture? Is anyone else concerned about their privacy... maybe not wanting their ex to see their photo and go a little nuts?

I heard this guy who sits behind me in one of my classes talking the other day. He was discussing myspace with his friend. He said, "I don't even look at a girl's profile if she doesn't have her photo up. So, this girl was hot, but she was crazy and wanted to come over to my house right away. I thought she was crazy, but I told her to come over, and she said she would. I can't believe that, man!"

Does it ever occur to these guys that a girl can be pretty, or hot, and not want to display her picture all over the place? That a girl who is smart AND pretty might not want a stranger looking at her picture? Also, pretty and crazy sometimes come in the same package, dude!

And, no, I am not ugly. I was just hoping for the unthinkable- people who are interested in a person because of their sense of humor, personality, kindness and all that.

Well, hello everyone.
wonder what will happen now?