Community > Posts By > royalcaribbean

royalcaribbean's photo
Fri 01/17/14 02:34 PM
My name is Israel John. I am christain, looking for a white christain woman frm 25 to 30 of age for marriage.

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:32 AM
Hi Melony
I understand ur feelings. Pls don't use others to judge others, we are nt the same & we can never be the same. We all have past but that doesn't mean you will not go on with our live. Pls we have good out there looking for good women & we also have bad men out there looking for good women ok? Pls be wise & listean to you inner man ok, also learn to others too cause you never can tell where your prince would come. Thank you from Israel

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:14 AM
Beautiful white ladies where are you? I miss you

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 02:04 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a European woman for marriage between 25 to 33 of age.

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:59 AM
You look cute & sexy

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:57 AM
Hi, Happy New Year!
Pls my is name Israel John, i need help or advise. Pls i had a dream, that dream is for me to married a European woman, i want a white woman to mother mine children. So now i find it deficult to fine one, what do i do, pls? Thank you

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 01:43 AM
I'm new here. Pls take a look at my profile & photo & tell me or rate me. Thank you

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 12:18 AM
hi,
what kind of help r u look for

royalcaribbean's photo
Sat 01/04/14 12:05 AM
Dear
Why r u confuse. Pls mine advise is this, jst do the right thing at the right time, luv someone and the world is urs, ok. Go out there and get the right man for you, chat with him and b happy 4 the rest of ur life. gud luck frm Israel

royalcaribbean's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:58 PM
Hi,
feel free to chat, u hv come to the right site. Always go 4 what u want, get more pics, ask questions & go 4 the right guys. nice day & b my guest

royalcaribbean's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:53 PM
hi nice to meet u i am new tu enjoy the chatn & feel free to contact me. tank you & b m guest

royalcaribbean's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:49 PM
Hi everyone,
Please take a look at my profile & photo & tell me what you like so much about me. Pls only ladies from any where. tank you frm Israel

royalcaribbean's photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:35 PM
Hi
My name is Israel John, i am new & i want all the old members to help with chatn. tank u