Community > Posts By > Desertboy

Desertboy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 07:34 PM
I am not driven by my sexual appetite anymore. That certainly doesn't mean I don't want to eat.

I've never heard it said better. I have a high sex drive and was true to my late wife for over 25 years. I enjoy great sex with a woman I care deeply about. For too many people, great sex and great love are thought to be conditional -- one upon the other. To many, a man who inquires about great sex early in a relationship does not want to fall in love and be faithful to one woman forever. For me, nothing could be further from the truth. I want it all from one woman forever. I just want to be sure that our sexual appetites match before my heart gets too tangled up in the girl.

Desertboy's photo
I am not driven by my sexual appetite anymore. That certainly doesn't mean I don't want to eat.

I've never heard it said better. I have a high sex drive and was true to my late wife for over 25 years. I enjoy great sex with a woman I care deeply about. For too many people, great sex and great love are thought to be conditional -- one upon the other. To many, a man who inquires about great sex early in a relationship does not want to fall in love and be faithful to one woman forever. For me, nothing could be further from the truth. I want it all from one woman forever. I just want to be sure that our sexual appetites match before my heart gets too tangled up in the girl.

Desertboy's photo

Desertboy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 07:07 PM
I have a VW custom 70s style chopper. Corvette red fiberglass body.

Desertboy's photo
Mon 06/19/23 07:03 PM
I'm a 58 yr old Eclectic Pagan, psychic, and healer here in Camp Verde AZ. I have been of the Old Ways for the past 40 years. Widower, Liberal, non smoker, social drinker, no kids, falconer, Cat Dad, VW Chopper trike owner. And yes, I'm single and looking.