Adda Pinckney 's photo
Thu 09/07/23 02:47 PM

All this waiting is beginning to get on my nerves, so I'm feeling restless!
Waiting for my grandchild... waiting for my kitten...
First litter of 2 was born yesterday. There was one 3 coloured cat but the person that had 1st choice wanted her. Boohoo... so now it's wait and see if there is another one in the 2nd litter that is yet to be born. I now have first choice as I was nr 2.
Can be born any day, mother cat has a huge belly! She a smaller cat, so that would be great. I love somewhat smaller cats!

And of course waiting for my granddaughter... Since my girl is going to be 41 weeks coming Sunday they're going to help it along on Monday if the baby doesn't arrive over the weekend.
That's not particularly pleasant, so I hope it's not going to be necessary!

What I love...
Taurus period has begun yesterday! So my granddaughter is definitely going to be a Taurus, just like me and my daughter!
Three generations of female Taurus. Yup, I love that!

My name is Adda and k am 29 years old , I am here to meet a good man to spend the rest of my life with , if any man is ready to settle down , you can kindly read my profile and message me , thanks

Adda Pinckney 's photo
Thu 09/07/23 02:46 PM

I like cuddling

My name is Adda and k am 29 years old , I am here to meet a good man to spend the rest of my life with , if any man is ready to settle down , you can kindly read my profile and message me , thanks

Adda Pinckney 's photo
Thu 09/07/23 02:45 PM

hi