Community > Posts By > TJL

TJL's photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:34 PM
They set up the finale with so many good episodes, the finale itself was kind of a letdown. The show's great though, has a strong following, and they have PLENTY of material with 8 books and counting...

TJL's photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:29 PM
The Pats' offense was MUCH better in this one than the last time they played the Dolphins, but I'm still concerned on how NE played defensively.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:56 AM
Hello, Kim. You're the first person to say anything to me on mingle2, so I'm going to overlook your Colts affiliation for being so nice :-)

Is my profile okay? I hate taking pictures, lol.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:36 AM
The show is incredible. I was a fan of another vampire show back in the day during my high school years... won't say what, but it doesn't take a genius, lol. I'm just glad there's a more adult version on these days.

The writing is rather in-depth for such an outrageous concept. It's a great challenge to have unrealistic concepts like vampires, mindreaders and shapeshifters, but still have realistic storylines along the way. True Blood does a great job in making an unrealistic world so real.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:17 AM
The Pats showed loyalty in Matt when NOBODY did. I hope that means something to him when the time comes for his free agency.

As the defense goes, so does the win/loss record. We can pretty much count on Cassell and the offense to NOT lose the games. We looked solid defensively in the second half, but we gave up too much in the first half to make up for it.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:13 AM
Hi, I'm new to the site. Feel free to send me a message if you're in the south Jersey area; Delaware isn't too far away...

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:11 AM
Feel free to send me a message if you feel like crossing over the state line to Delaware :) Maybe I'll make a trip over to MD, too.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 11:04 AM
If there are any suggestions to improve my profile, it's wide open for opinions. Thanks.

TJL's photo
Mon 11/17/08 10:53 AM
How is everyone doing? I'm in Smyrna, DE.