Community > Posts By > Wholeflaffer

Wholeflaffer's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:02 AM
Greiving... You seem to be someone still smarting from a romantic situation gone bad and it is coloring your view of the world accordingly. It's true, certainly, that SOME women may very well behave in the manner you describe but in my long experience those experiences are rare. You seem to be following a very strict sense of "how things are" that you have never questioned. I feel it would be good if you did question those things more as the way it is now you seem to go in with all these expectations of what a woman is "supposed" to do rather than asking, "hey, can I help out anywhere here?' You might find that woman might get the kids put down in far less time and you would have more sweet love time with a not so exhausted mama. I recommend you take some time away from romantic entanglements and just be you for a while until you can see and think more clearly. During that time, see if you can just observe the relationships between men and women around you and notice how varied they are from wonderfully loving, caring and enlightening for each partner to nasty, bickering and toxic to both people involved. They are as varied as the shapes of individual leaves or snowflakes. Your generalizations about women here are simply not accurate.

Wholeflaffer's photo
Mon 08/13/07 10:58 AM
Greiving... You seem to be someone still smarting from a romantic situation gone bad and it is coloring your view of the world accordingly. It's true, certainly, that SOME women may very well behave in the manner you describe but in my long experience those experiences are rare. You seem to be following a very strict sense of "how things are" that you have never questioned. I feel it would be good if you did question those things more as the way it is now you seem to go in with all these expectations of what a woman is "supposed" to do rather than asking, "hey, can I help out anywhere here?' You might find that woman would get the kids put down is=n far less time and you would have more love time with mama. I recommend you take some time away from romantic entanglements and just be you for a while until you can see and think more clearly. During that time, see if you can just observe the relationships between men and women around you and notice how varied they are from wonderfully loving, caring and enlightening for each partner to nasty, bickering and toxic to both people involved. They are as varied as the shapes of individual leaves or snowflakes. Your generalizations about women here are simply not accurate.

Wholeflaffer's photo
Sun 12/17/06 01:40 PM
Can't you try and be a bit more original and conscious than selling
space to web cam come ons with vacuous looking people fondling
themselves? I'm no prude but there ARE other issues WAY more important
to the survival of the planet and our species than some young thing
flashing her pubes or doing rubber ducky with her breasts. Sure you're
in the business of getting people together but to what end? Might
attract some good minds and not just people who think life is only about
voyeurism and getting laid.