Community > Posts By > Learns2Rock

Learns2Rock's photo
Sun 02/02/14 02:22 AM

Is this really true that "when a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs"?

I think that's just a fancy way of saying "a smart woman won't let me near her."

Yea,majority of them keep rejecting suitors and end up not getting any. And from where I come a woman without a husband is incomplete in the society.

How sad that is. In my society; we believe we all complete ourselves and should never depend on another person to complete us. I feel quite complete without a husband.

My dear you're deceiving yourself. The same goes to every man that says he's complete without a woman in his life.

Learns2Rock's photo
Sat 02/01/14 12:22 AM
" A man may rise or fall otherwise he is static and this could be very boring. When u rise try to hang in there, but never abandon principles. When u fall, rise up, dust up and move",( Chuba Okadigbo, Nigerian Political Philosopher and former Senate President).

Learns2Rock's photo
Fri 01/31/14 02:18 PM

My brother-in law had a fatal accident yesterday night and according to him this morning, his leg will be cut off.

If it was a fatal accident I guess he'll be buried whole?ohwell

Thank God, God is not human. My bro-inlaw may be injured but he'll definitely recover from it.:tongue:

Learns2Rock's photo
Fri 01/31/14 01:32 AM

My brother-in law had a fatal accident yesterday night and according to him this morning, his leg will be cut off.

If it was a fatal accident I guess he'll be buried whole?ohwell

Thank God man is not God. He may be injured but he'll definitely recover from it.:tongue:

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:37 AM

His leg will not be cut off. I pray he receive spontaneous healing.

Amen to that. Ma guy thnkz.

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:32 AM

Yes! It's true... There's a study somewhere on google, I didn't read it but I'm sure it's there somewhere...
Something about the book bone connected to the... vagina bone smokin

Lol

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:25 AM

Well, I think we have found a guy that likes to keep his women barefoot and pregnant. Why don't you try to move into the 21st century with the rest of us???

slaphead

Not funny:angry:

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:20 PM

I agree that you need a clearly visible picture of your face and you might want to add a full body shot as well. The more pictures, the better. Welcome to Mingle2 and best wishes in your search. :smile:

Thnkz. I appreciate.

I hope this my new picture profile is clear?

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:15 PM

Aw...so sorry flowerforyou

Thanks

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:12 PM

wow ! two completely different members had exactly the same bad news to share in the same section .... !!
but yeah , you both live in Nigeria , it must be your twin brother who lives in Abuja

Dude,it was my other account and I had been trying to deactivate it. But I don't know how to deactivate that account.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 03:05 PM

Sympathy to you and your brother in law. Hope he gets great care and is up and back to his life as soon as possible. Every major American city has and Independent Living Center that is a great resource. I have some awesome friends with amputations and it is really helps when family is there, cares,and has faith that it is the sum of the person that matters; never the parts. He will grieve, that is normal, but if you see him recovering he and your sister will. Definitely getting active in adapted recreation is going to help and if you learn to swim with him he will regain his strength and balance and confidence faster. It might seem like and odd suggestion that it is your Sister's husband but if you go on DateHookUp.com they have and extensive community of people with disabilities of all ages and they are really very nice to new members in their groups. The site does not have the great Moderators that Mingle has but with selecting who you allow to see you can avoid the creepazoids.

If your family runs into barriers finding necessary durable medical equipment write to Friends of the Disable, 726 Lewis Road, Atlanta , Georgia, USA and they can help you. I know they have sent stuff to your area.

Will keep you in prayers.

Thanks so much for your message,but I called my sister on phone earlier today and she told me that the leg will not be cut off. I just thank God for our prayers were answered. And concerning the address "Friends of the Disable, 726 Lewis Road, Atlanta , Georgia, USA"; I will send it to them in case they need any medical assistance.
Thanks once for your message.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 02:47 PM

Is this really true that "when a woman becomes a scholar there is usually something wrong with her sexual organs"?

I think that's just a fancy way of saying "a smart woman won't let me near her."

Yea,majority of them keep rejecting suitors and end up not getting any. And from where I come a woman without a husband is incomplete in the society.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 02:39 PM

Does that "wisdom" apply to males as well?

Actually,no.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/29/14 04:37 AM

Learns2Rock's photo
Tue 01/28/14 02:00 AM

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 01/23/14 03:46 PM
Please guys I want to know if there is codes for flashing or formatting mobile phones.

Learns2Rock's photo
Thu 01/23/14 03:40 PM

I think you should first consider if you want you site to be hosted or if you will host it yourself. From there on you can decide which tool is best to build your website.

A lot of sites that offer a hosted environment have templates ready to use. Either way I'd advise you to get at least a little bit of an understanding of html/css. It will make your life a lot easier when customizing your website. Don't rely on a tool only.

Using these search commands on google might help you find some tools
online website builder
WYSIWYG website builder

Good luck :)

You should always own and host your own site and have control of it. Otherwise, you are just playing around.

I partially agree. I don't think it's bad to start in an hosted environment, build up some experience and move on to hosting yourself. Besides that, there's also the financial side. It might not be expensive nowadays but for some people hosting it themselves when starting is something they can't afford.

Yes free is always good.

And blogs are so easy.

Thanks guys ,I really do appreciate .

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/22/14 12:24 PM
Lol,So funny!

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/22/14 02:33 AM
In my own personal opinion. They've matured minds,good in bed. Moreover, always trustworthy more than the younger ones.

Learns2Rock's photo
Wed 01/22/14 02:33 AM
In my own personal opinion. They've matured minds,good in bed. Moreover, always trustworthy more than the younger ones.