Community > Posts By > ActionSteve

ActionSteve's photo
Tue 10/24/23 02:19 AM
That could be, but if I log out and restart the program (if that's what you mean by "reboot") and then start "Find Match" again, one of these two will often come up first or near the beginning, and then I'm back to the same problem.

If I am blocked by a person (and is says I am when I try to message them again), there should be a way to keep them from messing up my "Find Match" every time!

ActionSteve's photo
Sun 10/22/23 08:59 PM
I had one or two chats with a couple of gals, then, I can't find the chats any more in history. Nothing in the chats to indicate they were offended. They still show up in "Find Match" but then that part of the application freezes so I can do no more "Finds" even if I try to skip them. I do have a lifetime membership.

ActionSteve's photo
Thu 08/24/23 04:58 PM
I AGREE! I specifically put in my profile "only those in the Metro Phoenix Area, or who will be visiting here" and yet I get LIKES, or "interested in you", as you do, from across the country and across the globe! I think people don't read. I want to be able to delete them from my "People Who Liked You" pages (now 25 pages or more), but they don't give us that option!