Community > Posts By > tinkmarie78

tinkmarie78's photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:23 PM
ok people. give me some input. i want to know how best to meet people.

tinkmarie78's photo
Sat 03/29/14 06:45 PM
what are you hiding from?

tinkmarie78's photo
Sat 03/29/14 05:25 PM
ok i'm new to the longview, tx area and i'm just nt the type that sits at home on the weekends. i hate to go out alone though. i really would like to meet people in the longview area i can have some fun with. i'm just a people person at heart that loves to make others laugh

tinkmarie78's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:50 PM
check me out and tell me what you think. i take critism well.

tinkmarie78's photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:33 PM
i've gotten scammed on this site so i know what to look out for now. i'm just here for people to talk to now. i'm not looking for anything but friendship anymore

tinkmarie78's photo
Fri 03/28/14 12:20 PM
thank you. and i know. i sometimes watch couples in crowded places just to see. its just not something one sees anymore

tinkmarie78's photo
Fri 03/28/14 12:12 PM
i grew up with this perfect image of love. my grandparents. today they are 80 and 85. i remember watching them hold hands as they walked and the looks they gave each other. they have never had a fight or an arguement. they still hold hands when they walk anywhere. i sometimes wonder if that type of love still exists because i grew up thinking thats what i want.

tinkmarie78's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:36 PM
you must be a very unhappy person to take what i said and turn it into that. i get plenty of hits on this site from a lot of different types. in the end they just want to sex text or aren't even from the states. i never said anything about a relationship. apparently a lot can be added by someone elses negative thoughts woudn't YOU say

tinkmarie78's photo
Sun 03/23/14 06:28 PM
ya'll make me look at myself in a different light but i know how i am and what i want. i was married to a very abusive man for a lot of years and i just can't take that kind of pain anymore. to me being serious isn't a plus but a minus in the dating pool. if you've been there you'd understand

tinkmarie78's photo
Sun 03/23/14 04:59 PM
its not just about looks. but would you date someone that didn't match you as much as possible? i love people and getting to know everyone but i'm not gonna date everyone. understand?

tinkmarie78's photo
Sun 03/23/14 03:02 PM
ok i've been on this site for a couple of months now. i'm a very good looking woman and i haven't met a real person on here yet. i don't want to sex text or talk to someone thousands of miles away. if your real and i can drive a reasonable distance and match me in the looks department, hit me up please. so tired of fakers