Community > Posts By > PushingPixels

PushingPixels's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:12 AM
wow..this thread is friggin awesome..hahahaha

PushingPixels's photo
Sat 11/15/08 11:00 AM
Edited by PushingPixels on Sat 11/15/08 11:02 AM

If that is so would it not make more sense to go to a site that promotes what your looking for?

Umm...i was just quoting from the original poster's profile...
they're a couple looking for a 3rd vertex in a love triangle...

i mean..i dunno..to each their own..i'm not gonna pass judgement, but i can think it's funny...

i think these days,
people not maturing as fast mentally + alternate means of communication = more infidelity in relationships..

i mean..back in the day when marriage was considered an "institution" i suppose, you probably couldn't sneak off with a laptop and correspond with someone somewhere remote, in real time, and think you build a "connection"...how many relationships do you think the internet has ruined?

also...i think these days, a lot of people get married too young..
i have friends who are 28 and divorced...

if you consider "adult" life to start in your 20s right...like graduate school, get a job and start living as an adult...and you're probably gonna live to be about what..75?..80?..it's pretty crazy to think that you can find someone you want to spend the rest of your 50 years (if you live that long) in the first 5 or 10..

i was in a 5 year relationship from when i was 21 to 26...marriage crossed my mind. it would have ended in divorce. i definitely am semi-self aware of how different i think about things now, from what i thought about things then...

PushingPixels's photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:29 AM
i'm an asshole but i'm honest...
at least i admit it...

as far as what's considered "good"..maybe you're looking in the wrong places you know what i'm sayin?

PushingPixels's photo
Sat 11/15/08 10:16 AM
" Jackie and I have been married 29 years,and we are entertaining the thought of takeing a woman into our relationship, if we can find a blessing out there."

"blessing"
i dunno..where i'm from...we call it a jumpoff..but i guess blessing works too...