Community > Posts By > juggalette88

juggalette88's photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:44 PM

Have you ever been addicted to any kind of drugs? If so what made you stop and save your life?

I have never done drugs, but I just lost a good friend of mine to his drug addiction.:cry: sad :cry: sad

I had a cousin that was heavy into different drugs and she died from an overdose about 4 years ago (meth) and one of my best friends was doing meth for a while and I could just see it eating her away. It was terrible, but she's not doing it anymore. I smoke pot, and I really don't consider that a drug..because I can fully control myself and mainly because it's natural. Im sorry to hear about your loss .. it's hard to help people when they dont think they have a problem or want to change.

juggalette88's photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:33 PM
sexy! You shouldn't have a problem finding someone..

juggalette88's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:10 PM
my holidays are sucking too tongue2

juggalette88's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:46 PM
You got a picture of you next to 2 hot chicks and you're asking if ppl think you're attractive? ... funny

juggalette88's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:40 PM
nice batman shirt! :)

juggalette88's photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:48 PM
lol...funny.

juggalette88's photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:52 PM
Well since you already have been doing generous things for him, it's kind of hard to stop now..and I don't believe he has the right to say anything like that, because where would he be without all your help? I would just go with your gut, if he doesn't like the way you help him then why should you continue? Beggers can't be choosers.

juggalette88's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:59 PM
No no that's not what i meant.. just compared to getting it when you're really young and stuff, if I were to get anything like that I'd rather be older...sorry didn't mean to offend you

juggalette88's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:55 PM
Aw that's sad too bad you had to find out like that...at least she's old right? ohwell