angel_of_darkness's photo
Fri 11/14/08 05:13 PM
again i want to thank all of u that have welcomed me to the site. and hope u all have a great nite on this weekendsmile2 happy :tongue: flowerforyou :heart:

Fri 11/14/08 05:09 PM

hi hun,welcome into the lair...you need to post a pic

not at my house computer or would of posted one and i put on my pg to email me and i get a pic to u

Fri 11/14/08 04:42 PM
come on ppl where u all at i mean we didn't mean to scare u away now u made me cry shame on u all

Fri 11/14/08 04:39 PM
devil i guess ur forgiven red but now on don't be mean to me or i am going to sick the evil wicked slut on u. lol

Fri 11/14/08 04:39 PM
devil i guess ur forgiven red but now on don't be mean to me or i am going to sick the evil wicked slut on u. lol

Fri 11/14/08 04:37 PM
now y did u got to say that red ur going to make my blue eyes cry. your no fun. "shakes finger at her"sad sad sad

Fri 11/14/08 04:32 PM

*hangs head low an shakes* soo not gonna go there right now.. its to early for that type of talkdevil

no wonder why u don't want to go there is because there is no guys to make hot with our talking but u ran them off u and your crazy ass clowns

Fri 11/14/08 04:29 PM
ok i am so so so so so so sorry barbie but you know i am picking on your feakist ass

Fri 11/14/08 04:25 PM
OO HELL NO U DIDN'T DIS ME LIKE THAT RED. DON'T MAKE ME GO CRAZY WHITE GIRL ON YOUR ASS

Fri 11/14/08 04:22 PM
oo no not a tug war. and i swear that the medication making me do it

Fri 11/14/08 04:21 PM

fine red u want to figh lets take this **** out side. u want a fight i give your ass one.
BRING IT B!TCH!! ITS ON!! REMEMBER THE CLOWNS ARE ON MY SIDE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

nope the clowns don't scare me unlike u ***** but i like ****e rough but u really don't want to go there do u red head barbie

Fri 11/14/08 04:16 PM
fine red u want to figh lets take this **** out side. u want a fight i give your ass one.

Fri 11/14/08 04:14 PM
well red got me lost with dicertoins here. opps her bad not mine and i wasn't told that i was due here a week ago damn u red u lied to me. LOL

Fri 11/14/08 04:11 PM
Again and again ty and hello to all of u and please don't mind my picking on red she is very VERY cool but then again i pick on my friends. thats just me i am one that speaks her mind.

Fri 11/14/08 04:08 PM

>.< I know why you call me barbie..its cuz Im hotter then you!! hahahahahaha thats right.. Im one sexy b!tch! come an get it!

um sorry that ain't why i call u barbie girl. but the reason i call u that is for me to know and u never to know i will take the reason to my grave.

Fri 11/14/08 04:05 PM
we are both friends and red and i are in the same building so we pick on each other and i know she ain't no barbie but i still like to call her one ever now and again. just to get her on a roll. devil pitchfork :angel: tongue2 :wink:

Fri 11/14/08 04:02 PM
oo i am picking on her. in all actually she is very nice and we live in the same place so i gotta pick on the youngin. :tongue:

Fri 11/14/08 03:59 PM
o thank u and i not sure if i am or not but red is a little brat tonight

Fri 11/14/08 03:58 PM

you know what brat i may scare some what easily but u didn't need to post that on minge. but thank ya barbie want a be. lol i know i know u aint no barbie.
Im gonna kick you ass!!! come on lets go!! outside.. time for a butt kicking!!!

no thank u barbie i even said u weren't a barbie but now i take that back. u want to kick my ass try it and we will see u is the last one standing.devil i double dare u barbie brittany

Fri 11/14/08 03:55 PM
you know what brat i may scare some what easily but u didn't need to post that on minge. but thank ya barbie want a be. lol i know i know u aint no barbie.