Community > Posts By > horsegirl55

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:01 AM

Poor Rick
Does he know what he's in forlaugh laugh

He is going to turn us loose with his family......boy is he brave!pitchfork :laughing: pitchfork :laughing: :laughing:

Well this could work out to his benefit , if he has relatives he doesn't likelaugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 09:00 AM

Shannon just got back from the doctor and she has a really bad chest infection. She gave her a precription and if she is not seeing any improvment in 2 days she has to go back.
Also she is off work for at least the rest of the week .
Thank all of you for you concern.I do get very upset when something is wrong with my kids.Thanks for bearing with me.flowerforyou flowerforyou

That is what friends are for!!!! flowerforyou
Tell her to listen to her mother or the Mingle gang will show up on the doorstep!

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:55 AM

Good morning Flame!flowerforyou

Hey! I for got to say good morning to everyone well here it is .............Good Morning.waving

While I am at it in ten minutes it will be afternoon.........so..............Good Afternoon everybody!!!!:banana:
Good Morning/Afternoon HG. How are you doing today?

Playing in the snow
Looking for my shovel.
Watching it snow again. I wanted snow but not his much!!!!
Lost power last night. Came back on in the middle of the night.

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:51 AM

Hey! I for got to say good morning to everyone well here it is .............Good Morning.waving

While I am at it in ten minutes it will be afternoon.........so..............Good Afternoon everybody!!!!:banana:

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:48 AM

Poor Rick
Does he know what he's in forlaugh laugh

He is going to turn us loose with his family......boy is he brave!pitchfork :laughing: pitchfork :laughing: :laughing:

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:42 AM

Rick's cooking???? mmmmmmm i need a good home cooked meal

I think the horse will hold three, I pick you up on the way!

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:29 AM

Snow, Snow, Snow, let it snow, snow, snow.

Just another foot, below average for snowfall this year, mother nature is trying to catch up. However it does look like my drive to Vermont Friday will be clear to get daughter for spring break.
First trip this year their with no snow either way.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Good morning RIck. Glad it looks like good weather for your trip.

Yes, seeing as the last three trips to drop off, or pick up it snowed. I might actually be able to make it a 8-9hr trip instead of 12-13hrs. I hope the weatherman is correct about this one.laugh

My son and daughter in law are coming Friday night too. I am cooking a huge roast beef on Saturday, going to have a house full this weekend, with all the relatives who haven't seen my son, or met his wife.

Pick me up too! I could use a homecooked meal!!!!drool

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:23 AM

Hg if we hop on your horse will we make in time for roast beef at Ricks?

If we leave today we will be there, or real close to it but it depends on the snowplows.lol

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:21 AM

HG you must have a grain shovel? By the time I send you a shovel it probably will be melted.bigsmile I could send you Andrea's as long as you promise not to break it, she gets upset when I scatch it!

Hi Betty, just watching the snow fall, already have plowed out 10", looks like it is slowing down, maybe.

Andrea won't mind, I will take real good care of it.

Lost power last night so I was not on. So I just sat in my own little room, in my own little House..............I can be where ever I want to be.lol

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:10 AM

stay in and stay warm.How is your knee?
My knee is doing well. Just not trying to overwork it.

Music don't go out in that, if you don't have to.

I only went out to feed the horse, if he wasn't here I would have stayed in.

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:09 AM

Snow, Snow, Snow, let it snow, snow, snow.

Just another foot, below average for snowfall this year, mother nature is trying to catch up. However it does look like my drive to Vermont Friday will be clear to get daughter for spring break.
First trip this year their with no snow either way.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I need a shovel Rick! Can you help me out?bigsmile

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:07 AM

what do the horses think of this?

They are like kids in it! they love to play! That big guy wanted to play with me yesterday. Scared my neighbor to death. If I had taken one more step I would not be here today. Had to get rough with him. He misses having another horse to play with. Guess I will bring the other one over for a little while.

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:58 AM

my shovel is too small for this snow. Going to have to get the snowblower out once this stops. Still snowing here. Can barely see the house across the street.

That is what I said last night we had white out conditions. Now you have it. The wind is terrible.

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:46 AM

I hope you all keep the snow ! I don't want anymore.

I can't find my shovelsad

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:43 AM
Here are some more pictures!

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 07:38 AM
What it looks like out my front door!

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:10 AM

Flame has coffee ready on the other thread..........so I got some for this one!

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:08 AM

Good Morning Everybody, coffee's ready, plenty to go round. Nice and hot.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Still snowing here a lot of digging out this morning.

horsegirl55's photo
Mon 03/02/09 02:07 AM
Snow, Snow and more Snow!!!
eight or more inches at this time and more coming!frustrated

Rick have you still got Andrea's shovel...........can I borrow it?

I don't have a snow shovelgrumble

horsegirl55's photo
Sun 03/01/09 04:26 PM

Hope you get the day off, be good for that knee.
Knee is doing ok. They upgraded snow prediction. Expect maybe 8 inches. It's snowing south of here.

Snowing in Chesterfield! You are suppose to really start getting it at 9.

If it is coming from us you should have the day off. Winds blowing hard causing white out conditions. Good luck!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25