Community > Posts By > yogabug

yogabug's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:20 PM
Edited by yogabug on Mon 11/17/08 03:24 PM
Maybe just maybe that's what they want you to do, for you to go back into your shell that is? Maybe they don't like the new you? Family and friends have a way of trying to keep you from growing sometimes. Do Not give them your power to make good choices for yourself. There are taker's and there are giver's, you are a giver and taker's love giver's. Emotional vampires they can be, sucking vital life force so long as you let em. Wisdom comes from recognizing them early on and protecting your self from being drained. Learning to say no, another great lesson. Don't be afraid of letting them know how hurt you were that they didn't recognize your day of birth and that it puts into question how strong your relationship really is.
Give yourself a gift and recognize yourself and keep getting stronger and wiser. Attract like minded individuals to yourself and let the ones who are special to you worth keeping even after they forgot about you that you will give them the opportunity to make up for it. Forgiveness, ohh my, that one is my hardest lesson, how I like to hold a grudge.

Happy Birthday all the best for your new year, make it what you will.

Namaste
flowerforyou