Community > Posts By > paplomoss

paplomoss's photo
Thu 12/19/13 07:40 AM
sorry for saying this or replyin this massege, but also know that not all same are not here for love, dating ---- but fake cause i meet few ppl they re not for relation or ant other. so good luck and be careful

paplomoss's photo
Thu 12/19/13 07:35 AM
Hi! i am musa but called pamus, i sing up here for life partner after meeting many wrong and week girls that never love me, but truly speakin with honest i meet few ladies here but none off them sing up here for real entire love, and here i am saying that i am not created to be love but god has mad me a guy who belives in love and still seaching for true love that ll last forever. and here i am reading ur post and belive that you looking for true love like i am but if you dont mind i will to send you a match but can i befor?? please let me know..and i am sorry if my comment its wrong or not and never belong to this post or disturbe you i am sorry once again

paplomoss's photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:32 PM
Hello can you please add me to your list?? but its not that its just that they don't understand the meaning of love. please add me we talk

paplomoss's photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:02 PM
Alright then sorry for that if you not intrested in my love ok