Community > Posts By > xoxocurin

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:21 PM
Umm I guess look at me and rate me.. (: 1-10

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:13 PM
Hey anyone care to chat? I just moved to Colorado a month ago and haven't meet any new people in the area. What is there to do here? I just moved from Chicago and this place is DIFFERENT!

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:07 PM
Dallas defensive line sucks! Then end!

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:06 PM
Broncos may have a good offensive line but their defense needs WORK! I'm not saying the team I like is going to go to the super bowl but in all realness the Broncos don't have the slightest change of winning the super bowl even if they make it there.

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 12:03 PM
Cheerleading is a sport! I've been doing it for 16 years and counting. College cheerleader right here. I've played multiple of sports in my life such as Lacrosse, Basketball, Softball and Soccer. And none of these sports caused me as many concussions or injuries as cheerleading did. And believe me if you knew anything about sports as a whole you would know damn well that cheerleading is a sport. Go look at records of the most injuries or even better the most active ones. Cheerleading is a sport! It doesn't take much skill to throw a ball or to catch one or to tackle someone to the ground or even run! Cheerleading builds up a persons endurance. You try doing a 3.5 min routine lifting people in the air throwing tuff tumbling passes and keeping a smile on your face the whole time. Cheerleading is a sport. Maybe not high school cheerleading but college and competitive is.

xoxocurin's photo
Fri 12/13/13 11:55 AM
I'm 19 and a college student. I dated this guy for 4 years and he recently broke my heart. He went off into the Navy the summer of 2012, we were still together and then this girl popped out of nowhere! He broke my heart through a letter saying I'm sorry but I cheated on you with a girl in the Navy with me. So that was the end of us.... I need someone anyone really to help cheer me up. I'd love it so much!