Community > Posts By > Robhoskins

no photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:36 AM
Think you can sent 6 to same person before you have to wait for person to contact you then you can again !

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:07 AM
Got no idea I always try to tell a person face to face if lied and if found out after I was wrong go to person if can and tell them face to face so they are prepared for what ever !

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 10:01 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Sat 05/16/15 10:02 AM
Some people are better at judging ever watch x factor and other things some people can not sing but still get through or act !

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 09:36 AM
Aint cups a bit big they might fall in !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:44 PM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 06:46 PM
I love getting tattoos had two names put on me one gone over with a black heart the other got a tattooist to put a line through it as did not want to fully cover it up as its first wife and spent 8 to 9 years together and wanted to remember how I felt for her !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 06:41 PM

Just my OJ Simpson tat on my left butt cheek I got in the late 80's.

Who knew?

LMAO! I got the same thing on my right butt cheek!....:tongue:

You're right. Who knew?...laugh

Well he did for one but not about having his face on two buts or maybe he did , did you send him a picture of it ?

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:24 AM

wth does that have to do with this thread?whoa

Sorry opened up with what you said ! I will go !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:24 AM

wth does that have to do with this thread?whoa

Sorry opened up with what you said ! I will go !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:21 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 05:23 AM

long as it amuses u all good

If you was entire county would say what with you not getting road workers to work together to reduce delays rather that work one week done them fill in hole the 5 weeks later another different company does work on same stretch!

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:17 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 05:18 AM

???I said proud to be Yorkshire as in Yorkshire born n bred.we don't say from Yorkshire here we say Yorkshire as I did.spock

Cool , thanks for explaining , was only playing having fun having a laugh ! Loses a bit of fun when have to explain !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:14 AM

proud to be Yorkshire not proud to be british.says it all really.ohwell

Your very big then to be entire county of Yorkshire ;) all as one person ! lol

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 05:09 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 05:12 AM
Not really could do much better but what can a person do when in low paid job and on own ! With out being able to make a proper difference !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:42 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 03:43 AM
Well thanks for letting me message and not messaging go away :) .

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:26 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 03:58 AM
So have I just gave up one day as had enough , but still even years later have the feeling of wanting it when smell it on others but not going back again to it I think of it as like a female I liked , we remained friend but no benefits:) .

Thing is some people only way they give up is for someone else as classing that person as fresh start in there life making them self's better for them as somethink underlying in self that makes them feel that way !!!! Giving them selves a kick in the but in other words !
But its about doing it for some people with out them ever knowing so theses no separating problems and feeling of if the person goes will start again or taking advantage of them cose a person helped them , them thinking they o , so staying aloof from some people is best !
Talk to people or saying somethink to self don't stop them its somethink people aint seemed to master in selves that helps not them saying it to selves !
Go away please !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:16 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 03:22 AM
Aint it the person them selves that should be strong enough to look after self and partner if have to and others to if required not needing other people to support back but excepting it if required to but if know self can keep it together and work through it even if to others it don't look like you are cose only person that it matters if a person can cope is them selves and ask for help if really required!
But also not excepting them free loaders that think as it seems that can get away with anythink and someone will put right aint interested in putting them right anymore !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:08 AM
Take it you are talking about world in general lol and talking amongst friend groups as well as site !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:05 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 03:06 AM
That's cool what you said !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:44 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 03:00 AM
If she want to talk , I could be a friend to her aint got nearly anythink that can be taken anyway lol . and interested in why people act some ways ! :) . Not like I have a female human waiting for me to come to her so why not ! Been waiting for so long for a female to come find me but that ain't happened yet or would not be messaging on this site , so why not if message me will give email address if want !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:35 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 02:40 AM
I did read it all some people that get hurt as thinking a person can help them want to hurt them because they did not try hard enough to help them , they think , it seems !its about finding out as much as a person can to help the person who is partner to see what there need is pathological lier so what was lies about ? Was they actually lies or just hard to understand !

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:26 AM
Edited by Robhoskins on Fri 05/15/15 02:31 AM
Is she wanting to get clean why is she a junky ?
Has she told you why she does it ? Maybe she went to you so you could help her off of it !
Also was she younger cose maybe she wanted an older man to put her on right track and help her get sorted maybe she thought you could do that for her !