Community > Posts By > Robert333

Robert333's photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:01 AM
Smile, Petra ! I see that sparkle in your eye and the happiness that wants to come out. You are beautiful !!

Your new friend (in New Hampshire). . .

- Robert

Robert333's photo
Sat 07/30/11 09:40 PM
Thank you, Amaraii ...

That is the nicest thing said to me in a long time. You made my night and I appreciate your taking the time to send me the note.

I must also say that I looked at your profile and find you a sincere and beautiful woman. You have a great smile and beautiful eyes. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I envy that you live in Montreal. It's a beautiful and vibrant city, so diverse. Had I the chance to do it over again, I'd probably go to McGill. I suppose I'm fortunate in that I oftentimes get to visit there on business ...

Take Care ...

Robert333's photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:14 PM
BTW, I just came home from a short business trip to Montreal. Are you close to there ? Quebec is beautiful !!

Robert333's photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:12 PM
Thank you, Amaraii . . .

I didn't (really) think so either. But, is there something wrong, maybe unappealing, about my profile ? I really do not get very many connections ...

Robert333's photo
Thu 07/28/11 05:56 PM
Edited by Robert333 on Thu 07/28/11 06:04 PM
I am quite curious about my profile, and how it appears to women. While I know it is very accurate and fairly complete, I would really like to know what women think of it. Am I too old to be doing this ? At this point in my life, I'm looking to find a wonderful friend with whom I can share time and love. Please be honest with me . . . thanks !

Robert333's photo
Wed 07/20/11 09:15 PM
I think you are very pretty ... you have a great smile !

Robert333's photo
Wed 07/20/11 09:00 PM
Edited by Robert333 on Wed 07/20/11 09:14 PM

I wonder what women really think of guys that have been married more than once. Is it an automatic thing to be stereotyped as a loser ? I'm a good person, honest, a bit rebellious, and a great Dad. What do you think of me ?

I would like to find a nice, attractive, adventurous woman with whom I can spend my twilight years.

Robert333's photo
Sat 11/15/08 03:10 PM
A Caribbean cruise .. with someone nice !