Community > Posts By > wangran

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 05:13 PM
you are welcome here, i am a new one too,can i know you more?

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 07:57 AM
I just want to know what people think.give me Message about it please!

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:45 PM
hello everyone.i am ph.d student of georgiatech(architecture) i come from china,just been in atlanta for 1 month.now i live nearby the campus and finding a girlfriend to chat and date and see where things may lead.i am so honest.....
It doesn't matter what you are doing for a living and if you are rich or poor, I just hope you are sincere.
I don't really know what else to say. feel free to ask me anything else you need to know.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:33 PM
i am a new one of this website,i am an architect in atlanta GA.ok,please girls to view my profile and let me know what you think

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:29 PM
hi,good night everyone.i am a ph.d of georgia tech come from china,i am an architect,i just wanna to find a girlfriend indeed and see where things may lead,is that you
....I don't really know what else to say. feel free to ask me anything else you need to know.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:24 PM
good night everyone.i am glad to find this website,i am ph.d student of georgiatech(architecture) come from china,just been in atlanta for 1month.now live nearby the campus, i am finding a girlfriend to chat and date and see where things may lead.i am so honest.....
It doesn't matter what you are doing for a living,and if you are rich or poor.
I'm so thankful for your stopping by and spending your precious time on reading my introduction. I cherish all your
friendship.
I don't really know what else to say. feel free to ask me anything else you need to know.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:11 PM
thank you for your respond so soon,great.

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 10:09 PM
good night everyone,you can call me walter.i am a new in atlanta gatech,i just find the website for 2days ,it is wonderful,and i hope can meet friend here.