Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Mon 05/15/23 11:25 AM

Thinking if this is the right place to find true, authentic love:frowning2:

Totally empathize with this statement...

no photo
Mon 05/15/23 11:19 AM
I'm thinking of leaving this site.
I'm also thinking that I'm ' destined ' to be solo.....:rolling_eyes:
I'm also thinking,why men aren't interested in meeting,and just want something based on texts/ messages.
Which makes me think, " why join a dating site?"
..... quite a bit of ......' thinking ' ....:thinking:

no photo
Sun 04/23/23 02:55 PM
🤞 looking for a long term relationship, no hookups, no 1 night stands, toyboys or intimate relationships.
I'm 65 yrs. Young ......looking to find someone to grow old disgracefully with together! Aged between 60-70 and lives within a commutable distance from Merced. Please only genuine men,who've bothered to read my profile,and want a long term relationship ,.... no games..... thank you for looking.:slight_smile:

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 12:30 AM
Sleeping......

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 12:28 AM
Thank you.:slight_smile:

no photo
Thu 04/20/23 11:19 PM
Reason I'm asking,is that some of the men that message me,are either too young or too far away ! I clearly stated an age range and distance from where I live. I've had 3 messages,
1st ....gentleman too young and not in the USA.
2nd . Lives on the east coast, I live in California.... go figure!
3rd lives in California but is 4 hours away.
I joined this dating site, with the hope of meeting someone!!! Not to have a hookup, or travel long distances....it isnt going to work,yes I would love to have a genuine long term relationship with someone, but that isnt going to happen if you're too far away. Where have all the genuine gentlemen gone ..?.who actually bother to read, what you're looking for....:rolling_eyes::thinking:

no photo
Thu 04/20/23 02:09 AM
I'm very new, been here 3 days. :slight_smile: