Community > Posts By > cliteeter

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:28 PM

There is only one thing that I am absolutly sure of. That is that some people are really stuck on themselves and try to prove to others just how smart they are by using all kinds of words that in reality mean very little. The only reality that there actually is, is that there is no reality. We make it up as we go along!

Hmmmm? interesting - how did we make up our birth? how did we become?
make something up and start preaching it, oh ya, thats basically what absolutly everyone has been doing!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:08 PM

I still do not understand where you get the idea that God had a "need" to create us. You seem to be stuck on the "need" factor. Haven't you ever done something that you didn't "need" to do?

The first thing that we need to understand about God...is that we only have a human understanding of someone who isn't human. Therefore...we just have to realize that we CAN'T understand him. His ways are not our ways. To assume that God thinks like you or me.....or to think we could really understand His motives....is very much like being a two year old trying to understand the actions of its parent.

So really....the answer to your question is that we can't possibly know fully the mind of God. My suggestion is to open a dialog....and get to know Him. My best guess is....ask yourself why does any person seek to create a new life? Why would it be all that different for God?

Gotta scram....I'll catch ya all later!!

"ljcc" ...this question is not about knowing the mind of God ..it's only logical to think that a God has no needs which usually comes with the claim of being eternal.. the questions is merely asking so why do this God have needs
God told me he just liked to watch! Maybe thats why the "fairy's" are actually a notch above the angels

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:00 PM
There is only one thing that I am absolutly sure of. That is that some people are really stuck on themselves and try to prove to others just how smart they are by using all kinds of words that in reality mean very little. The only reality that there actually is, is that there is no reality. We make it up as we go along!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:55 PM

Funches threads are brutal. He just ignores everything you say and goes off on tangents. He also refuses to address any question you pose to him. I gave up on that. It would be the same if you were talking to him in real life and he wore blinders and covered his ears every time you spoke to him. Hes a typical male. laugh
ya you gotta watch out for us "typical males". we just might help propigate the earth with more humans! yikes!

Propigate?

Are you sure we're talking about humans here? huh

I'm not sure of anything except the fact that some people are really stupid!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:52 PM
there is no such thing as reality. we make it up as we go along.

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:51 PM

It's so good to see the level of intellect on this site has remained at such a LOW level...otherwise it would blow Darwin's theory of evolution that we evolved over time from apes.

'Cause...It sure doesn't make a very good argument for INTELLIGENT design...

thats a pretty hunky statement! do all of us humans fit into your hasty generalization? or just the ones you don't agree with?

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:49 PM
satan sucks, but I'm better at it!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:47 PM
the voices in my head are busy singing the battle hymn of the republic!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:46 PM
I'll tuck you in, but not without a goodnight snack!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:44 PM
he was probobly lonely! he probobly still is!

cliteeter's photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:35 PM

Funches threads are brutal. He just ignores everything you say and goes off on tangents. He also refuses to address any question you pose to him. I gave up on that. It would be the same if you were talking to him in real life and he wore blinders and covered his ears every time you spoke to him. Hes a typical male. laugh
ya you gotta watch out for us "typical males". we just might help propigate the earth with more humans! yikes!