Community > Posts By > RuMyOtherHalf

RuMyOtherHalf's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:49 AM
Come in and take seat or take the stage.

You looked down into my eyes and deep up into your. The words you spoke still ring in my ears. "It will be OK, I love you", fallowed by "I already miss you." Those words made me stop crying or maybe it was that you engulfed with one of your hugs and eased me with your passion filled kisses. I think I had known it was coming, but what right person claims to hear death knocking their lovers door? I do! It just a few hours later you called saying the truck hit some pea gravel but you were ok, you promised. That knot grew and grew so I picked the phone started calling to see what was wrong. That's when the lady the flight for life answered saying were they were taking you. I kissed your head before they took you back I promised something I couldn't keep "Just do what the Doctors say, and you'll be ok. We will be here when you get out. You left that, I never thought of life without you my tattooed prince that saves the day. We were just got the house and it had been less then week, well Christmas was yesterday. One of the all holidays you hated, but yet you were the 1st brake out the tree and make me shop. You we were so missed by me. You still are the one has my heart so do I learn to let you go and let myself love again?

Life is just what it is, lessons, needed for anther day to come.

RuMyOtherHalf's photo
Thu 12/12/13 05:02 PM
I love flying, where all have your flown:banana: to?