Community > Posts By > Switch8ight

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 05:48 PM
Allman Brothers

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 11:00 AM
An ounce of truth withstands time.

At first the strong ruled the earth until the weak invented the gun which made the weak stronger. Then the brains ruled the earth. Thou say not steal thou shall not murder. Guns are bad.

Is conscience taught or is it something we are born with?

Conscience Vs. Survival of the fittest.

------------
I'll add to the above.

According to Paul God had chosen His people before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:3-4)

According to Jesus these chosen where in Heaven before there fleshly birth. (John 17:15-19)

Job also explains (Job 4- Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding......

According to Paul's writings either you where born with the Spirit of God or you wheren't. ex. (Romans 8:9)

According to Jesus "I pray for them: I pray not for the world", "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep..."

------------

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 02:35 PM
<div class="quote_top">QUOTE:</div><div class="quote">

Abracadabra:

You're not alone.

Probably 99.9% of the people who call themselves "Christians" disagree with the Bible. laugh

Why they insist on calling themselves "Christians" is beyond me. ohwell

Most 'Christians' truly don't believe in Christianity at all. They just cling to the name of Jesus and make up their own story of what that supposedly means. whoa

</div>

Many Christians have different biblical interpretations. Is that in disagreement with the Bible? Please tell me what a true Christian believes. I've been told many times that I'm not a true Christian.

I remember hearing how a bee defies the laws of physics. I'm not asking for an explanation, the point I was trying to make with my earlier post is everything in our universe is to intelligent to happen by chance.

And when you go and try to figure it all out, Nature comes a long and throws another stumbling block in your way. In my opinion science proves that there is a God.

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:51 PM
The chance and Probability of creation without God is based on unintelligence.

"An Intellectual knows more and more about less and less until they know everything there is to know about nothing."

Although I am a Christian, biblically in many areas I disagree with the Christian norm.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 09:26 PM
how about invisible

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:53 PM
Your a naughty girl not the kind one will bring home to mama flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:49 PM
I wonder what word is gonna come next blushing

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:34 PM
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: (Ephesians 1:3-4)

But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. (John 10:26-30)

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth (John 17:15-19)

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:22 PM
Modern world is turning, endless dreams; Inventions, sidekicks working day and night. Telepathically activated, modified and exaggerated, top graded computer world's taking control. Space wars and scientific laws upgrading the computers holocaust.

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 09:39 AM
So will you be paying a visit to that dirty dogs house again today? :smile:

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:49 AM
Would you prefer to be humped by a pig :)

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:03 AM
If I was a rich man
I'll tell you what I would do
I would give up all my money
just to spend my life with you.

And if i was a poor man
I guess I can only dream
of having you here right by my side
cause your all that I'll ever need.

And if i was a strong man
I'll tell you what I would do