Community > Posts By > drobinder

drobinder's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:28 PM
thank you for your input so far ladies, i do appreciate it.. now what is the proper way to express that i am a genuine, loyal, honest and dependable guy, i was born and raised in the midwest, so i have the midwestern morals and charm.. i am a huge sucker for laughter (that is the way to my heart) Most women say those are the qualities they look for in a guy, but i somehow get put into the "friend catagory" so i guess i am asking, what can i do to stay out of that "friend" catagory?

drobinder's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:51 PM
hey ladies, how about sending a little profile love my way..(i am looking for total honesty) what pictures should i leave up, and take down..
Thank you..

drobinder's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:43 PM

drobinder's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:40 PM
you are pretty, not too much on your profile that really describes you.. you seem outgoing. and positive.

drobinder's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:05 PM
ok everyone do a search for www.famousbirthdays.com
it gives your whole list.
i have many.. but ill name the good ones.
July 1, but i don't share a year with anyone though..
Jack Nicholson
MIssy Elliott---A.K.A my brown sugah mamma..lol
Pam Amderson
Princes Diana
Liv Tyler
Alan Ruck.. from the best movie of all time Ferris beullers day off
Dan Aykroyd
Jamie Farr---from M.A.S.H

drobinder's photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:48 PM
ok here are a few of the things that i hate to see in a profile.
1- half blank profile, lists 4 interests and thats it..
2- anything negative, if you want to vent, thats fine. vent in your diary not on here.. it does not get me interested if you vent about all your previous guy issues.. NO WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME!!
3- 19 year old girls saying they want a "REAL man" there age..(sorry darlin but you will not find a "real" man anywhere near that young) but i do wish you the best of luck with that..
4- profiles that when it asks you to state whether you are married or any of those specific questions.. you answer "rather not say" that just leaves me to use my imagination.. so i will always expect the worst possible answer..
5- i am sure i will get hated for this one..****big people.. and i mean BIG.. they say average or petite.. there is nothing average or petite about 300 lbs.. i am not saying you are bad people or anything like that..just be honest with yourselves.. hey I KNOW I AM SKINNY il admit it..
6- don't concentrate on what you don'y want.. we all know you don't want a player, or drama we know this.. thats kind of a given.. we want to hear a POSITIVE REPRESENTATION of you.. give me the information that will inspire me to make contact.. not leave me with the feeling of utter bitterness..
anyways.. that is what i hate to find in a profile.

drobinder's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:44 PM
how slick can a slinky really be?

drobinder's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:40 PM
fluffle... yes, fluffle will be my choice!!!

drobinder's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:37 PM
its on the 3rd shelf next to the cucumbers.. behind the socks