Community > Posts By > ScotishGerman27

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:19 AM
its their duty to jump owl lol, u said dooty u hhhuhhhuuuhhuuh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:17 AM
or better yet who here thinks that jumping is practical to surviving in the real world for that matter...LMFAO whered jumping get anyone

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:16 AM
P.S. It was GAY... who here thinks that white men cant jump because of that movies title???hmmm??

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:14 AM
darkowl1 u rule ol man, i can tell...just from ur pics, less text more kick ass if something stikes you as such say so...shock some truth back into things ffs

nothings the matter with one mans opinion, i think that movie is gay, take it or leave it

pitchfork <===apprentice me trying to look like ur pic XD

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:11 AM
PHDs in the science of killing threads huh... we shall see frustrated

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 01:06 AM
how come ur on a "dating site" then if ur offended by ppl laughably matching with you, b4 they talk to you, if u know taht they probably dont see your profile unlees they broaden their search to encompass ur range??? like u dont want to have someone, or discriminate on how they meet you>>? but your here talking it up...

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:58 AM
*listens to slayer "gemini" before job interview*

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:55 AM
nah these folks are great for the most part, but arnet really trying to listen to what u have to say... more like hear and then respond, like on white men cant jump.. as gay a movie as that was

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:49 AM
i listen to them both almost religiously, poor mood or not, they are bread and butter to me, plus im almost cleaned out, XD that means just beer an cigarettes

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:45 AM
about what scoundrel said... i know lots of roads an residences that hes talking about avoiding in KS that are that way out in the sticks...theyd shoot at you for coming onto their land...if they didnt know u like that, but the constitution gives them the right to be that way, theres nothing to be afraid of unless there is, u gotta know the difference an know the difference why, like why rich ppl discriminate against you on a daily basis, ur a wage slave to them, u will be unless u rub them a different way, u throw a few bails for someone an all of a sudden ur all right, hell u can play paintball on their land or they will come pull you out of a ditch with a tractor instead of fire a shotgun at you, which do you prefer??? talking poorly about them on the internet isnt the way to gain such 3rd world america priveleges as i have seen in certain places, they COULD see this too if they were looking, OR SHOWN

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:36 AM
Type O and NIN FTW an they would be in a perfect world too

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:35 AM
i have every type o song and ever NIN song on my harddrive lol.. i listened to reptile just a minute ago before i looked at this thread lol but i dont think any lady will agree even if thats the case with her XD pitchfork

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:20 AM
if ur gonna go moofooga's way (which is what i listen to) id go with rammstein seamann or rosenrot myself. they r poetically right there a lil more than jokingly the slayer track. really ladies if u speak german or go to a translation website ull see flowerforyou

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:14 AM

Growing up on a farm, I learned that the seeds or other basis of unusual plants is widespread, but the removal of the uppermost growth enables the sprouting of previously hidden things. All of it is always there...but until the predominant type of vegetation suffers a reduction there is almost no way to know what will spring up.
Also, due to innate composition of the soil, the type of flora that flourishes depends upon the levels of moisture, drainage, nutrients, and other fertility factors.
It's all cryptic until you realize that there is always the potential for anything to burst forth if the circumstances change.
The same is true of civilization. People are still the same characters that they were in the past, but types of behavior adjust to fit the predominant circumstances.
Every day is Survivor.

spoken like a true AG major XD an genius of philosophy XD

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:12 AM
no just watch ill be double demonized an take ur place if thats the case, who controls the media ?? even here??

ScotishGerman27's photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:09 AM

:smile: I can't believe things like this are still going on.:smile:

I was surprised too!

East St. Louis, IL is 97% black. It wasn't that way in the early 1900's. It's a black city because the town next to it had the Sundown Law.

dont get me wrong... but this topic is so retarded wrong, u take ur a$$es to E STL IL where ur talking about an try an settle down an raise kids... dont talk poorly about my stating u should try just do it an see what happens, by all means
indifferent

ScotishGerman27's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:58 PM
THIS is a nice topic by the way (e.i. bargirl or wtv an my naysayers) props broham !!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ScotishGerman27's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:56 PM
Dude - Cheap Trick " I want you to want me " if that doesnt get em nothing will flowerforyou

ScotishGerman27's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:54 PM
ys thank you for protecting OUR freedom drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ScotishGerman27's photo
Fri 01/23/09 11:51 PM
lol @ some women