Community > Posts By > IntenseXTC

IntenseXTC's photo
Mon 12/09/13 03:28 AM
Edited by IntenseXTC on Mon 12/09/13 03:32 AM
Pasadena Ya know its kind of discouraging to see the low # of replies to this, and the fact most of the replies are males.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 08:11 PM
Hey my name is Brad. I'm a 31/M and I'm looking for someone to talk to and get to know and see where it goes from t here. I'm in Pasadena, so the closer the better if you hope to meet up eventually. Check out my profile and mail me with any questions you have, and what you are looking for. flowerforyou

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:58 PM
Can some women check out my profile and give me some real, useful advice on it?

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:57 PM
Hey I'm Brad. I'm just getting back into meeting new people to see where things go recently, and honestly it isn't encouraging with all the scammers. I was in a 5 year relationship that the last 6 months of the relationship was over, but I was still living there and she was emotionally unkind, i guess thats the best way to put it. I want someone real, who is intelligent, passionate, in touch with their own emotions, sensual, playful, fun loving, open minded, and most of all trustworthy. Check out my profile and if you like it send me a mail. You can ask anything you wanna know that isn't on there. But I want that to be the beginning of getting to know each other so I will have questions too.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:56 PM
Hey I'm Brad. I'm just getting back into meeting new people to see where things go recently, and honestly it isn't encouraging with all the scammers. I was in a 5 year relationship that the last 6 months of the relationship was over, but I was still living there and she was emotionally unkind, i guess thats the best way to put it. I want someone real, who is intelligent, passionate, in touch with their own emotions, sensual, playful, fun loving, open minded, and most of all trustworthy. Check out my profile and if you like it send me a mail. You can ask anything you wanna know that isn't on there. But I want that to be the beginning of getting to know eachother so I will have questions too.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:54 PM
Hey I'm Brad. I'm just getting back into meeting new people to see where things go recently, and honestly it isn't encouraging with all the scammers. I was in a 5 year relationship that the last 6 months of the relationship was over, but I was still living there and she was emotionally unkind, i guess thats the best way to put it. I want someone real, who is intelligent, passionate, in touch with their own emotions, sensual, playful, fun loving, open minded, and most of all trustworthy. Check out my profile and if you like it send me a mail. You can ask anything you wanna know that isn't on there. But I want that to be the beginning of getting to know eachother so I will have questions too.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:53 PM

IntenseXTC's photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:36 PM
Hey I'm looking to get to know some new people. Check out my profile and let me know what you are up for or want from this. I honestly won't know what I'm looking for till I find it. I'm just getting back into the singles scene.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:34 PM
Hey I'm looking to get to know some new people. Check out my profile and let me know if interested.

IntenseXTC's photo
Sat 12/07/13 03:31 PM
Hey if anyone wants to talk and get to know each other better check out my profile. 31/M