Community > Posts By > Wendyp0028

Wendyp0028's photo
Thu 12/05/13 03:38 AM
You all ROCK! Yes, I know for a fact that I made the best decission in my life! Its time to start making myself happy other then trying to make everyone else happy. Im a very strong person. Life has made me that way! I am a diamond in the rutt and one day someone true will actually see that! Thanks for all the encouragement from you all! God bless!

Wendyp0028's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:11 PM
More massages please!!

Wendyp0028's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:47 PM
I totally agree with you. I have thought everything you have said myself. It is and will be hard to move on and cut all ties even the friendship especially when we both have children involved but..it has been a long time coming. I have let good guys go because of him. Which i know is my fault! I have myself to blame. Time to brush it off and look for a new beginning for myself. Thank you!

Wendyp0028's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:56 PM
Thanks you all! I have recently ended it with him. I will definately buy that book and read it!

Wendyp0028's photo
Wed 12/04/13 03:39 PM
Please enlighten me on what is wrong here and what needs to happen. Met a man 3 years ago. We dated off and on since then. He has no desire for committment. I do! He wants a best friend and more. well, we have conquered the best friend part however he will not Commit to me fully. Should I continue seeing him or end it? Does anyone else have this problem?