Community > Posts By > gatesnotbill

gatesnotbill's photo
Mon 01/27/14 04:37 PM
almost 75 % of the members are over a month that haven't been online! either this site is very efficient or!…… Montreal come out of hibernation! and let's get ready to Minggggggggggle!

gatesnotbill's photo
Thu 01/23/14 01:41 PM
Edited by gatesnotbill on Thu 01/23/14 01:48 PM
Hello Fellow Canadians, what are we doing to keep warm...

I feel like I'm walking like the tin man on the wizard of Oz...

All the joints are squeaking and grinding!

Polar Vortex seems to be the buzz word these days I hope we get a tropical vortex come June?

gatesnotbill's photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:22 PM
What no responses.... hmmmmm maybe if I start singing...

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

gatesnotbill's photo
Mon 01/06/14 01:33 PM
let me rephrase... Does anyone think Canada men hockey will win gold again in these Olympics?

gatesnotbill's photo
Sat 01/04/14 08:13 PM
Edited by gatesnotbill on Sat 01/04/14 08:14 PM
So does anybody think CANADA will do as well in the medal count this in sochi...

gatesnotbill's photo
Sat 01/04/14 08:09 PM
Let me call the fire department.... guess everyone is still in holiday mode... oh well.

gatesnotbill's photo
Mon 12/30/13 06:26 PM
Montreal present aehy

gatesnotbill's photo
Mon 12/30/13 06:10 AM
Good Morning Fellow Montrealers,
I have been on this site for 3 weeks, i have to say this Montrealers chat forum needs to be revived, we are into the last days of this 2013 year. If we are going to have any chance to find a Match for our relationship this Montreal Chat forum has to be humming with chatters from Montreal. So i calling all Montrealers Man and Women to Get out of Hibernation and start to MINGLE… its sad to see most of the profiles of you that have not been active on the site for "last seen over a month ago. So here is a match stick i have i'm lighting it to start the flame and lets have an inferno of mingles here!

gatesnotbill's photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:01 PM
Hi Montrealers… traded from Laval… now on the montreal team!

gatesnotbill's photo
Thu 12/26/13 07:28 AM
Thank fellow minglers,
for making my transition into mingle a smooth one. I am enjoying the experience of chatting with people of different cultures and interests and i guess that's what mingle is all about. I continue to ask if you have decided to mingle with me to keep an honest and true reality on a possible relationship. Thank you all. Have a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2014 New year and a Prosperous mingle to all seekers.

gatesnotbill's photo
Wed 12/11/13 07:25 PM
Hello fellow Mingles, I am new to this online dating. Have posted a profile about a week ago. Not sure how these things go. If you can be so honest and reveiw my profile and I guess post or let me know if i"m on the right track to mingle. Go Figure I work on these computers all day, but not sure how these computers can help me find someone...
Thanks for your honesty.

gatesnotbill's photo
Wed 12/11/13 06:54 PM
Edited by gatesnotbill on Wed 12/11/13 07:24 PM
Hang in dude! it may look like no one is interested but give it some time. Be honest in your profile and don't BS there are plenty of those sites around. Reflect on what you want to say and update it regularly. when you get a thought write it down then update your profile. It's a work in progress. Good Luck