Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 04/14/23 10:26 PM
I would love to see your artwork, even if it's though an app. I wish you the very best. Don't ever give up on your passion for art. Technology has come so far.

no photo
Fri 04/14/23 10:20 PM
1- 4 Boneless Chicken Tenderlions
2 - Olive oil 2 or 3 tbsp
3- Italian Bread Crumbs
4- Feta Cheese

Preheat oven to 350
Take Chicken Place in bowl coat with olive oil lightly.
Place 1 Chicken Tenderlions on baking sheet. Place 3 tbsp of Feta cheese on the top of the chicken Tenderlion & take another chicken Tenderlion Place on top of the first one. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top insert a toothpick into the middle of the chicken Tenderlion. repeat, depending on how many you plan on cooking. Bake for 35 minutes & check . The way to tell if chicken is completely cooked. Take a knife and slice in the middle. if it's all white and no pink. It's done. add a salad for a side. spinach, tomato, mandarin oranges, (1 small) and dressing if you desire . The recipe is online. Enjoy.

no photo
Fri 04/14/23 10:03 PM
Walls built as high as the heavens & to the depths of hell around my heart.
Walls to protect my heart from ever being hurt.
Walls that no one will ever break :broken_heart: through.
original poem by Alex from a million years ago.

no photo
Fri 04/14/23 09:55 PM
I believe in old fashioned values. I believe in candlelight dinners and rose petals leading to the living room for a good movie. I believe in being honest. I believe in real romance. :100: I don't believe that real romance exists any longer. I don't believe in cheating.I believe real relationships start in person. And #1rule do not ever bring up or even talk about your ex. & Facebook destroys relationships. One woman and one man is the only way. Sexy voice a plus. These are my thoughts and beliefs. Feel free to leave your own views on Real Love. I'm looking for a Real Love . Friendship 1st. have to be friends before you can go to the next step. and I believe no spending the night. 1 year. I will take it to 6 months. I believe good thing's come to those who wait. I have so much more to say. @ a later time. and only for that special one. Only one. I believe in cooking @ home. Love movies. Music. That's all I can say for now. I would love to hear if anyone else has similar beliefs.