Community > Posts By > dtojohns1

dtojohns1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:58 PM

Mmmmmm very good
With this you won't have a problem finding someone.
You do sound near perfect.
All the best

No definitely not perfect but truthful TY.

dtojohns1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:54 PM
Thank you TMommy ,debbie1980 ,and eric22t that definitely put a smile on my face ,i should have taken a pic of that and posted it

dtojohns1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:32 PM
Thank you yellowrose10 It's very appreciated i will definitely try to put some smiles in there ,not sure if i look good with smiles :) though.

dtojohns1's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:08 PM
I have read some of the comments on here and i am curious what people think about my profile seeing how i do not get many response or even get many messages ,so what do you think of mine? lady's only please i am not into men but men's opinions are ok

dtojohns1's photo
Fri 12/13/13 06:09 AM
Well i guess this will be my last post here not much fun here being to only one well have fun Livingston what ever you are doing .waving

dtojohns1's photo
Tue 12/10/13 11:01 AM
Thanks so much dcastelmissy for reply and TxsGal3333 for welcoming me and the reply ,was fix-in to give up
And that's to cold for me dcastelmissy think ill stay in the southern side getting to another high of 45 nice and warm
so how bout others not to afraid of a little boring chat are ya ok see if i can round up some more conversation
i own a dodge 350 with a Cummings 5.9 the best other than the dashboards always cracking and had a ford power-stroke once and only once huh lmao now i only buy the dodge Cummings

dtojohns1's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:50 AM
Well another day another holler ,"that's yell for those who don't get it",well hows the weather in east Texas it's 37 here and slowing climbing i think it will make it to about 48 ,which is not bad for me anyway.....

dtojohns1's photo
Sun 12/08/13 12:42 PM
lallaalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalallalalallalalalalalallalalallalalallalallalallalalallalalalalalalalalalalalallalalallalallalalalaldrinks

dtojohns1's photo
Sun 12/08/13 10:39 AM
how bout this week where are all the taxes people that are around here even as far as Houston and Huntsville i'll keep trying friendly conversations ...
I'll even ask a question ,,,,
how do people meet people on this site if no one talks to one another?rofl

dtojohns1's photo
Fri 12/06/13 06:58 AM
ok i see this town not a lively town but i'll keep tryingfrustrated

dtojohns1's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:36 AM
I see many people in this area but not much conversation happening here lets see how can i get you guys/gals started in some chat help me out i'm new here

dtojohns1's photo
Tue 12/03/13 05:56 AM
I'm new here and looking to see how well this dating site is ,I'm Daniel are there any Livingston ladies out there flowerforyou