Community > Posts By > Azzamn

Azzamn's photo
Thu 12/05/13 12:55 PM
Thank you for the feedback and outside perspective; yeah I guess your right about the dancing thing, I think I was just typing away and went off on so many tangents it was unbelievable!

Thanks again! :)

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 06:36 PM
Pearl Harbour

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 06:34 PM
Old boy

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:50 PM
I can agree with what you are saying there I hate lengthy profiles I would know mine certainly is long; but I just talk for britain. You on the other hand have a nice profile it was nice to read through :) High 5 to you sir!

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:45 PM
Hello first off the bat :)

Secondly I actually had my own media production company before going off to university to study media video and print, before getting a placement editing videos for a large game festival which I also did some coding and Q+A for as well as for the BBC as a camera man. And now my media work is limited as my IT side of things has taken over, but if you ever need any suggestions etc or advice literally ANYTHING; I would be happy to help in a heart beat! :D Now my personal preference for camera is a Sony Z1 with a phantom battery and boom mic (preferably Rode as they tend to be good quality). But when it comes to quality picture what I was once taught before I was doing multi clip editing is using a DSLR camera and using a standard video camera elsewhere to capture the sound on the onboard mic or a plugged in boom.

More and more people involved in indie projects and things such as smaller budget films and adverts are filmed via the second method due to the difference in quality when filming with a DSLR. But as pointed out nothing is cheap unfortunately. But if you have been a good girl there is always Santa :D ha ha

REALLY sorry if I rambled...I tend to do that way too much!!

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:24 PM

Think that has a lot to do with how you define the relationship.

If you are promising a certain level of commitment and then weaseling on it then I don't think so.

If you are up front about telling people you date a variety of people and they chose to accept that I don't see they have a beef.

I am not eager to give up my independence. That might change if I thought I found someone who would bring enough to my life to make it worth it but so far I have not seen any one person who could offer that much. For me it is not even about things; I have pretty much every "thing" I need.

Completely agree here hit the nail on the head, especially....well all of it!

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:11 PM
Hello everyone :)

Im relatively new on here and was just wondering if y'all would take a look and make comment on my profile etc, if you have the time.

Azzamn's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:03 PM
First of all hi :) (also new; but from looking at your profile its great but from the small amount I did learn about you I wanted more) almost like when you go to a posh restaurant and your starving and order something really nice; just for them to bring out what looks like dog scraps (albeit both the food in a posh restaurant and your profile are a lot more presentable than dog scraps, but you get what I mean) :D Nice to meet you though :)

Azzamn's photo
Mon 12/02/13 09:04 AM
Well (from experience) I reacted how most would consider a very strange way - I said to them that it did not matter and that I could forgive them because I believed she was my soulmate having been with her for 7 years; she then proceeded to tell me that it did not matter if I could forgive her or not as she could not forgive herself and dumped my *** anyways haha. But I guess its a hard question to ask and get an answer on because really the only person that should know whats best to do for you is, you. No matter how much your friends and family love you etc really you know better than anyone because they might "know" you but only you know what your thinking; and if your mind is anything as complicated as mine then the usually condescending advice people try to give me is useless as I am the only person who can change my life.