Community > Posts By > jefbrehar

jefbrehar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:36 AM
Edited by jefbrehar on Wed 11/26/08 08:37 AM
Hi. If you see in the picture how beautiful she was. I love and miss her so much. I feel lost without her. I'm not sure what direction to go with my life any more.

jefbrehar's photo
Wed 11/26/08 08:09 AM
Edited by jefbrehar on Wed 11/26/08 08:38 AM
I'm glad I found this topic. I had a lot of loss the past 11 months. I lost my mother suddenly in January. Then lost my Wife in July. My wife lost her battle with Ovarian cancer, I stayed with her in hospice. I kissed her and told her "I love you and I'll miss you", when she took her last breathe. I have all kinds of diffrent emotions going through my mind. The most difficult one is feeling guilty because I couldn't do anything for her. The cancer had spread into her intestine and developed a tumor that caused total blockage to where she couldn't eat or drink, and she was so hungry and thirsty that she would plead to me to give her something but I couldn't. That is the main thing I'm having a difficult time dealing with. Right now I move from ohio back home to Indiana, bought a place and me and my dad are staying together. We have a lot that we can talk about that helps, we both lost our wives and we can talk about why and how we feel.
Just wanted to give my input here. I know this time of year was my wife's favorite time, she loved to cook thanksgiving dinner and so did my Mother. So Me and my Dad were not going to do much this year.