sandilovebug's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:52 PM
thank you guys you have helped so much already see i was right

sandilovebug's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:40 AM
thank you my hubsand knows and is kinda interested

sandilovebug's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:06 AM
like what books could help me more anything on the net (i cant go to my library they done sent me to collections for 3 dollars) not sure on what ?s to ask yet so ya ummmm..... my husband is trying to help me we got money saved back to go Salt Lake,ut but aint done it yet i know they got a few good stores up there but im in mormon ville here so dont know how much help that would be. just anything that will help me get back in touch with my spiritual side.

sandilovebug's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:49 AM
I made the choice long ago to get into the craft. Not just witchcraft but tarot, alchemy, and a bit more also. I just never really had a "teacher", do you know what I mean?

sandilovebug's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:36 AM
Hey guys, i've ventured into witchcraft but wanna get more into it. I have read most of ur posts and I think that you could help me. I have always been fascinated with the craft but never really had any teachers I grew up christian but then I really grew up and realized that the light I grew up seeing really doesn't exsist. I always new there was a true light in the craft but never got to fully venture in. Could you possibly help help?

sandilovebug's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:06 PM

any women in utah bi and looking married and hubby wantin in on the fun hit me up ladies......

I think you should check out craigslist...LOL... I'm not sure thats what this forum is for??? maybe I'm wrong.. but craigslist usually is better for hookers.

what the **** is ur prob?

sandilovebug's photo
Tue 11/11/08 02:45 PM
any women in utah bi and looking married and hubby wantin in on the fun hit me up ladies......

sandilovebug's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:47 PM
already got a straight jacket think i fit in another one

sandilovebug's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:43 PM
k

sandilovebug's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:32 PM
i'll try

sandilovebug's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:24 PM
Bi and married and looking for woman or women. Husband part of it too so must be bi or at least willing. I live in Utah.

sandilovebug's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:21 PM
I'm in utah and bi hey girls hit me up