Community > Posts By > martinf11

martinf11's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:28 AM
im 43 and new to milton keynes, i work for a major company, ive worked as a comedy script writer for shows like benidorm and shameless, i lived with jonny vegas for 5 years for my sins!! ive got a propper job now and just looking for a best mate really, someone who is honest and is ready to settle down, i have a 9 year old daughter who comes 1st in my life. im new round milton keynes so dont really know anyone yet, good luck with your searches, martin

martinf11's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:23 AM
im 43 and new to milton keynes, i work for a major company, ive worked as a comedy script writer for shows like benidorm and shameless, i lived with jonny vegas for 5 years for my sins!! ive got a propper job now and just looking for a best mate really, someone who is honest and is ready to settle down, i have a 9 year old daughter who comes 1st in my life. im new round milton keynes so dont really know anyone yet, good luck with your searches, martin

martinf11's photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:32 PM
hi, im 43 and new to milton keynes, just trying to find my way around... ive worked as a comedy script writer, working on the 1st series of benidorm, and shameless, lived with jonny vegas for 5 yars for my sins!!.... ive got a proper job now though.... just looking for a normal local lady to milton keynes, im into the normal, nights out,meals and w ends away, be nice to meet up with someone,... thanks for looking and good luck..