Community > Posts By > Nevia

Nevia's photo
Wed 01/07/09 03:13 PM
How about a mountain with a lake. A really huge lake.
But if i had to pick just one id have to say mountain.
My idea of the perfect date is to sit under the stars in the woodland mountains. Drink a hot drink and talk the night away. As I write this I invision it.

Nevia's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:17 PM
On my Laptop desk I have a TV, some candy, a CD - DVD burner, my Laptop, the remote to my t.v., a sticky note with a phone number, a Harrah's Gold Rewards card, A bunch of ear ring, my bible, a bunch of CD's with TV episodes and animes on them and a few movies. A tin of pineapple ginger tea. A box with some thing in it, house keys attached to two key chains, some money, a pomigranit sented candle, and a
tooth pick.

My main computer desk for my other computer, don't even get me started.

Nevia's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:27 PM

I don't get why it seems in the U.S. culture that its such a negative thing to be single.

cuz single ppl tend to be unstable, and some extremely crazy. Just check out the crazies throughout the history. All were singles :-)

Yah like jack the ripper for one! He killed tons of people. Or how about Vlad the impaler. Total nut ball. The kids from that school shooting... You know that trench coat mophia thing.
Mr. Apple White - Leader of the mass suicide cult known as heavens gate. He lead them to there deaths. In a sense he is a mass murderer.
What I'm saying here is. I guess people are afraid of us single people. Question is who amoung us are going to be the next nutty axe murderer. Thats why I say say just start a cult. With cults at least your not alone and every one is too drugged to not love you. I'm kidding bout the start a cult part. But really, people are afraid of being killed by the single. Thats my theory.

Nevia's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:10 PM
Either: But I'm Too Pretty To Die!!!

Or: You are so haunted!!!

Nevia's photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:28 PM
Analise This.

Although i'm not sure if you can put it in that category.

Nevia's photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:18 PM
As I write i cringe... I'M NEW! There I said it. It's out in the open. Oh and single. Then again arn't most of us. Hi peoples...