Community > Posts By > Tiffany

Tiffany 's photo
Sat 03/04/23 02:46 PM
Yup. You can believe it or not. Your ignorance is what gets civilian's killed everyday.

Tiffany 's photo
Sat 03/04/23 02:46 PM
Yup. You can believe it or not. Your ignorance is what gets civilian's killed everyday.

Tiffany 's photo
Sat 03/04/23 02:45 PM
For your rudeness my information didn't come from the news or any source that the public receives. It was classified government documents. I am sure you get all your information from the news. That's propaganda that you form your biases and opinions to.

Tiffany 's photo
Fri 03/03/23 08:59 PM
Why did Trump support and encourage the conflict between Russia and Ukraine? That's the ultimate question.

Tiffany 's photo
Fri 03/03/23 08:49 PM
Edited by Tiffany on Fri 03/03/23 08:50 PM
When the invasion happened, Russia gave me the dates of when they were planning on striking against Ukraine. I provided this information to the United States then President Biden just ignored the information.

China stated that they did not want a war, conflict, or hostilities against the United States. We are conducting joint military operations in the Taiwan Straits near China. China told me in their A, B, and C zones near the body of water that is near China. China stated they will attack and fight against the United States. Stated they will do fly overs and live firings when you enter into these zones. These are their warnings to the United States. In their A zone, China, will actively engage in any threat or enemy that they view as a threat.

The United States is fighting over waterways in the Indo-Pacific regions of water near Taiwan. China and Russia will attack Japan because the United States has a military command center on Japan's island. This information was also given to me. That they will fight against the United States of America if "we" keep on creating hostilities and joint military operations with other Countries.

Tiffany 's photo
Fri 03/03/23 08:34 PM
Edited by Tiffany on Fri 03/03/23 08:57 PM
In 2020, I received information regarding the invasion into Ukraine prior to the United States had knowledge. This information was withheld against Ukraine. Trump was backing and supporting Russia, and not the United States who aided and supported Ukraine against Russia. Russia knew and had knowledge of the shipments of the military weapons being shipped into Ukraine and Poland. Russia viewed this as an armed conflict and act of war against Russia. Hence, why Russia massed troops at the Ukraine and Poland Border. Russia partnered with Iran, China, and North Korea if tensions escalated into warfare outside of Ukraine.

The question I have is why did the United States failed to send troops into Ukraine to stop the invasion from happening if the U.S. military had the intelligence information to stop, prevent, and deter the conflict? Why did the United States draw out the war into a greater conflict with other Countries?
Hence, the joint military operation maneuvers that are currently underway.
Why are people in America still waiting on the side lines to prevent innocent people being killed?