Community > Posts By > MissDessy10

MissDessy10's photo
Fri 12/20/13 06:07 PM
Many of Christian are blended the world. This world are full of sins and temptation. I, myself struggle not to blend the world because of this world where God didn't created the damages. We did. I know my job is to be the light of this world, so that lost soul people see Jesus through me. Jesus is too dang perfect that is something to obey him. I wonder if any of you struggle as you being Christian and in worldly?

MissDessy10's photo
Thu 12/05/13 09:21 PM
Edited by MissDessy10 on Thu 12/05/13 09:27 PM
Hello everyone.. just thought to express my testimony how good God is.I went to Wildwood, NJ summer project which that is under CRU. Spend my three months summer to be with God for the first time ever. Last year summer was blast because of God works in us was amazing and still are. After that three months ministry.. I got SAVED and ACCEPTED JESUS as my SAVIOR!!! Jesus doing so many amazing things for us and his loves is the best that I can ever get from. So, I got baptized on May 12th 2012. It's been a year having Jesus part of my life. I'm have up and down but what more is I'm blessing everyday because of him. I got wiser and wiser because of him. I'm thankful for my friend who is Jesus follower told me to go Wildwood summer project to be with God. God changed my life around and I never felt myself merrier! Thank you for the people who are believer haven't quit on me. God loves you very much and I hope you know that! Love you, friends.