Community > Posts By > hephzibaho

hephzibaho's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:48 PM

:smile: Hi All, Yes people are sleeping together and it is sad that it is regarded as normal but your/my role as a believer is not to condemn or judge but pray that God would help you be salt and light. Hold on to what you believe and what the Lord convicted you of early in your walk because after some time if you are not careful the world will try to influence you. Stay close to God . Love and blessings to you!
Good write up Sister, am inspire by that

hephzibaho's photo
Tue 11/26/13 03:38 PM
That is it..
... ladies r always d target. There dress is evil that why the man is tempted. Yet have u forgotten a prostitute (Mary Magd...) touch d feet of Jesus n Jesus being in our human form never use d excuse, oh! she is a prostitute now, let m enjoy her.
face it onces, a man is tempted by his desire. what defiles a man comes from within his thought. stop attacking females, stop shifting blames..... Jesus never did..... Any one who denies Jesus Christ came in the human flesh is an Antichrist. Jesus came in our form to shame n overcome sin. My ex impregnate his former born again Sister in d Lord, abort n latter look for another girl which was m n still want to continue d game of fornication plus holiness...... And a xtain brothee @ Tokk..... says it must b d dressing of the Lady that is tempting d guy????? huh!

hephzibaho's photo
Mon 11/25/13 11:31 PM
Good write up. it is inspiring

hephzibaho's photo
Mon 11/25/13 11:20 PM
Good day brethern, talking about immorality in our day, even xtains dont see any evil in it...... i was shocked when my fiance i respected as a born again, demandss for premarital sex..... n e ven boast nothing is bad in it... hmmmm.... it pains humanly speaking i have to quit the relationship... am still in shock that many xtains still believes in immorality with godliness......

hephzibaho's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:22 AM
hi there, any Nigerian in the room

hephzibaho's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:22 AM
hi there, any Nigerian in the room

hephzibaho's photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:18 AM
am new here. Anyone to put m tru